Gegard Mousasi not happy about Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker interim title fight

Does he not realize that Whittaker and Romeros streaks are both better? Dude got finished by Uriah Hall.

What's your point?

Mousasi finished him in the rematch.

Whittaker lost to Court McGee.

Romero got knocked out by Feijao.

I hope he goes to Bellator and gets paid big money. Seems like the UFC has something against him despite him being one of the best.

Yeah I forgot Leites, Hall, and Thiago Santos were all UFC champions my bad. Meanwhile Whittaker beat bums like Jacare and Brunson.
The 2 aren't even close in terms of who's better or the better resume.Hendo,Belfort,Weidman all prior Champs.

They're setting Whitaker up like Yair another Epic beat down coming.

Can't wait for you to see the fall

If YOU call this guy "moose" YOU are a douche...........

Guy has been around 10 years and accomplished NOTHING!

Lol. Dana hates his ass.

But yeah, I would prefer Gegard over Whitaker.

The 2 aren't even close in terms of who's better or the better resume.Hendo,Belfort,Weidman all prior Champs.

They're setting Whitaker up like Yair another Epic beat down coming.

Can't wait for you to see the fall
Whittaker is legit I'm sorry if you can't see this. Mousasi has had several chances to establish himself but he falls short every time.

Whittaker is legit I'm sorry if you can't see this. Mousasi has had several chances to establish himself but he falls short every time.
I'm not saying he isn't legit I'm just saying his win streaks shit he has 1 win that's notable that's it.

You said Brunson was impressive but Anderson who's old as dirt just beat him so does that mean he's a contender now lol

Your bias is clear and comical lol

Hadn't severs like chances he's beat everyone's ass lol are you that retarded seriously?

You a casual because for a vet to this site you're pretty uneducated

he had one real chance, Jacare rematch in 2014, which he lost TBH.
I don't have a problem with either Moose or Whit getting the shot against Romero.
Whit prob got it because he is actually signed by the UFC currently.
there is no real reason to diss Whit or Moose's accomplishments of late, they are both very good and on extended and equivalent win streaks.

It is not a bad place for him to be. Moose will have the next spot after one of these two is eliminated.

If the UFC does not get his contract together in the next 45 days or so, Gegard is free to go and sign for much more $$$$ in good old Bellator.

This. It's not an insult to Mousasi to recognize that Whittaker is ahead of him as a contender. Mousasi either needs to wait or win another fight.

I wouldn't argue with Mousasi getting this fight but Romero and Whittaker also are very deserving.

Mike Perry should be the official counselor for disgruntled fighters.

He has a point about not getting paid enough but he's not ahead of Whittaker. That is silly talk.

“They should pay me. I’m a co-main event all the time, so it’s not like people don’t know me. I think I earned it. Don’t tell me it’s a fair sport. It should have to do with rankings. I’m up there. I’ve fought more than 10 years. I’ve earned it. I thought I was ranked higher than Whittaker. He’s skipping three spots. I don’t understand it. But I think USADA time is a different time now. There’s only one guy left. Luke Rockhold. That’s the fight the UFC wants to make. But it’s taking a long time. I think that’s a fight fans would like. I have a month and a half left on my contract, then I can go talk to other people.” - Moose

Promotion president Dana White was never a big fan of Mousasi (42-6-2), who despite a torrid five-fight winning streak with four finishes, can’t seem to sell tickets to any of his mixed martial arts (MMA) main events.

See those comments here.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/25/1...omero-vs-robert-whittaker-interim-title-fight
B eye.gif

Back