Gegard Mousasi not happy about Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker interim title fight

Wittaker getting a shot before mousasi is bullshit.
Almost as ridiculous as bisping being champ (and ducking)

First off, he has over 24 thousand posts, I have under 400. Second, you're basically saying that because I don't have a ton of likes on Sherdog, that Mousasi will never accomplish anything or win a UFC title, you are either ten years old or the most retarded person I've ever seen in my life.

Im newer here than you, have 700 posts and almost 400 likes....people just dont like what you say bruh.......get over it.

If YOU call this guy "moose" YOU are a douche...........

Guy has been around 10 years and accomplished NOTHING!
Maybe the dumbest post EVER
Cage rage middleweight champ
DREAM middleweight champ
DREAM LIght heavyweight(retired it)
SFORCE LIght heavyweight
several open weight wins over the likes of Mark Hunt..
8-0 current KBOXING record including a 15 minute thrashing over the current k1 champ (at the time)- Kyotaro..
42-6,8-0(kboxing) and is only 31 with no damage shown..
Has been ranked 1-10 his entire career over 2 weight classes.
He's the current #3or #4 middleweight in world now.

Good job.

post usada jacare is not as good a win as some of you make it out to be if we're gonna use the post usada weedman excuse

It's unfortunate, but there are a lot of legitimate contenders at 185 right now and if they chose either Whittaker or Moose for the interim shot really neither one of them is wrong. Of course this whole problem would be a lot less complicated if Yoel had fought Bisping for the title 6 months ago instead of Dan, the #13th ranked guy....

Im newer here than you, have 700 posts and almost 400 likes....people just dont like what you say bruh.......get over it.
You have no sense of logic and use how many likes I have to say anything I say is wrong. I've made maybe 50 posts since they've had the like system, but you're too stupid and new to calculate that. Go back under your rock, I guarantee no one else will have an argument for this like you do, so by logic I can see you are wrong and butthurt towards me specifically and have no facts to provide. Just a brainless troll I shouldn't even acknowledge or waste my time on.

Maybe the dumbest post EVER
Cage rage middleweight champ
DREAM middleweight champ
DREAM LIght heavyweight(retired it)
SFORCE LIght heavyweight
several open weight wins over the likes of Mark Hunt..
8-0 current KBOXING record including a 15 minute thrashing over the current k1 champ (at the time)- Kyotaro..
42-6,8-0(kboxing) and is only 31 with no damage shown..
Has been ranked 1-10 his entire career over 2 weight classes.
He's the current #3or #4 middleweight in world now.

Good job.
You're right, look at me and his argument and you will see how brain dead he is. Don't waste your time feeding a half ass troll, not even a decent troll. Pathetic.

I can understand why Moose is upset that he didn't get the #1 but imo if he does re sign with the UFC. His next fight will be vs Rockhold for the next #1 contender

Back