GDR on ducking cyborg: I have a full time job, this is just a hobby, I plan to have kids some day

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Interview was all over the place.

First she says she told the UFC before she signed the contract to fight Holly that she was planning to go back to 135 to fight Nunes after winning the belt and the UFC said they were OK with that.

She says she turned down the fight because cyborg got caught for diuretics, her hand is still hurt, she has a full time job and can't get vacation time so she wouldn't be ready for July 29. She had some days against Holly where she trained and some days where she couldn't because she had a job. Fighting is just a hobby for her, she doesn't live a fighter's life and she doesn't fight for money.

It didn't hurt at all to the lose the belt, she felt relieved and she doesn't care about the belt. Lastly, she says she wants to have kids one day and doesn't want them to think it's OK to use PEDs.

Last edited:
"This is just a hobby."

- Every woman ever pretending to be a fighter

First fighter to use "they got caught with diuretics" as an excuse for ducking?

Cyborg made her a stay at home mom without ever fighting her.....crazy.

So if you read between the lines: I'm scared.

giphy.gif

Career suicide. She had absolutely nothing to lose in a fight against Cyborg.

Cat Zingano and Sarah Cheesecake are part-time fighters, too. They even beg for loot and clicks from fans for $$$.

I see she didn't want her kids to grow up knowing that their mom was highlight reel KO'd and became a meme in sherdog.

She could have been shad-faced.

Good choice.

You know it's bad when Michael Bisping is embarrassed to be compared to you. <45>

IS this the most open obvious duck of all time ? She is legit petrified, she is worried about her health

What is this amazing job that she calls MMA a hobby in comperance too ? Must pay well

I'd be worried too, if I had to go up against someone who's blood type is the clear.

I see she didn't want her kids to grow up knowing that their mom was highlight reel KO'd and became a meme in sherdog.

She could have been shad-faced.

Good choice.

I legit thought she was going to say she wanted to have kids some day and didn't wanna die against cyborg. :D

Earlier she said she heard about some boxer making his pro debut and having to drink from a straw afterwards.

Last edited:
Officially the 'fighter' I dislike the most in the UFC at present. Honestly, what a joke.

Back