Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

I wonder how many times a day Ripstaker types "Gay" and "LGBT" into search boxes trawling every corner of web for his next big Sherdog WR thread. Still though.

shame.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe. I could be speaking out of disgust.

The disgust is understandable. I'm not clicking that video, but based on what people are describing, it sounds like the people in question are horrible parents and probably horrible people too.

But those two people do not automatically represent every gay couple, that's just crazy. There are so many bad parents in this country and they come from every race, religion, and orientation.

I wonder how many times a day Ripstaker types "Gay" and "LGBT" into search boxes trawling every corner of web for his next big Sherdog WR thread. Still though.

shame.jpg

The funny thing to me is that they also constantly post pictures from gay pride parades to show how inappropriate they are. I always wonder, are those pictures saved on their computers? Or do they just repeatedly complete Google searches for gay pride parades?

Straight people adopt too. I am seeing that the big push on gay parenting a decade ago was indeed something intended more for social validation than caring for a kid. This isn't a pet you get from the pound and take it back when it displeases you and the fact that these people did this makes me believe that they think that way.
exactly how i see it, too.

That is absolutely ridiculous. To the point where I think you're saying it for shock value instead of an actual belief of yours.

If not, don't reproduce. Parenting is a life long job. A person who would turn their back on their babies over a difference in politics is a special sort of insane.
This. Even if one of my kids did something really horrible, I would never disown them. "Special kind of insane" is being generous.

I never got why the gays were so anti Trump to begin with. Could somebody kindly point to me where he has come out against gays in any way?
He seems pretty neutral on the matter.

Damn righties are so quick to judge but will scrutinize the fuck if this were reverse.

No where is it established they are gay
No where does it establish they are his parents
No where is it shown he's wearing a Maga hat
The channel is full of right wing propaganda videos created in the last 5 months

The funny thing to me is that they also constantly post pictures from gay pride parades to show how inappropriate they are. I always wonder, are those pictures saved on their computers? Or do they just repeatedly complete Google searches for gay pride parades?
they've watched more hours of gay pride footage than all the SJW's of this forum.

I would also disown my children for wearing that hat.

Gay / straight / trans / whatever... Hell I would even let them become religious (it would break my heart though)

But no racists or bigots in my home.
lol, what a useless piece of shit

they've watched more hours of gay pride footage than all the SJW's of this forum.

I do think you bring up a very valid point. I also notice left wing posters seem more into white power/kkk shit than the right

Almost like the media has tried to pit us against each other by stereotyping people

Gay people should not have kids

I actual personally know 2 same sex couples with kids. They are actually better parents than most hetero couples imo.

They do happen to be women though

This. Even if one of my kids did something really horrible, I would never disown them. "Special kind of insane" is being generous.
No where on the vid do they disown him its also never established what he is wearing or that he is their son. This is also not in the US

I actual personally know 2 same sex couples with kids. They are actually better parents than most hetero couples imo.

They do happen to be women though

I'm glad you said this in here. There are a lot of people in this thread using this one video to attack all gay parents, which just seems like a bizarre generalization to make from one video. It's crazy that anybody would make such sweeping generalizations from seeing one video.

No where on the vid do they disown him its also never established what he is wearing or that he is their son. This is also not in the US

My guess is he was wearing a swastika condom

My guess is he was wearing a swastika condom
My guess is a nazi or Stalin shirt, his whole channel is attempting to troll people with right wing npc talk. There's literally nothing in the video that proves anything in the title, he's based in England it looks like

Why do you hate homosexuality?

And it's Manhole

No gay club owner would ever neglect to utilize wordplay in the naming of a club. It's simply not possible per Newton's 8th law: Gay dudes be swaggin', I don't know what to tell you.

You agree that's absurd right?

It's hyperbole. The identity politics and authoritarianism bear some resemblance, but the factor that lead to all those deaths was the aggressive expansionism. Trump's displayed the exact opposite in that sense, not only in terms of seeking territorial acquisitions, but even hegemonic alliances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back