Gay Boxer Beats Down Internet Troll

It's hilarious to me how regular people think so highly of their fighting ability that they believe they would even stand a chance against pro fighters. But not as hilarious as when they get that chance and get absolutely destroyed.
It was an assault, not a fight you moron.

Is there full video of this? I wanna see how this fight started.

No. Just starts in the same place but reports are that he jumped dude from behind while he was getting his hair washed and dude never had a chance to return fire.

But clearer video of it.

"I'd rather have a video of me getting my ass beat then a video of me taking a dick in the ass"

Boom he mighta lost the battle in the barbershop but he still won the war

And I am sure he will be getting a check from Fruit Loops as well.

Why is this so personal for you? Are you the guy that got destroyed? Or is he your friend?
It's not that personal, I just hate predators and people who don't know how to use their words. The world is overpopulated, they should be put down.

I'm not going to start or participate in a fight. I've had at least 5 concussions. I will defend myself against predators like the attacker in this video, and I'll do it with a gun.

So, while you're strutting around telling people not to write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash - I'll remind you that we don't all trade in the same currency.

I don't care who you are - I will mock and ridicule you. If you think you're a tough guy and you're going to beat someone up because you don't like what they said: You better make sure it isn't me - and I'll laugh when you get killed for trying to assault someone.

You don't get to walk around society beating people up over words, but I am allowed to kill you with a gun if you assault me.

This is one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen on here. Are you 13 years old? Jesus.

No. Just starts in the same place but reports are that he jumped dude from behind while he was getting his hair washed and dude never had a chance to return fire.

But clearer video of it.

I'll wait to see what happens from this. As seen a fuckton of times before, initial reports can be completely inaccurate

If the boxer had just put the tip in the other guy would have shut up.

Back