Gay Boxer Beats Down Internet Troll

"In the ring! In the ring! Yusaf Mack only fights in the ring!"

"My ring's in the barber shop."

"Only in America."

you know whats really gay? getting news from tmz

From what I gather, it sounds like that chump had it coming.

If you're going to pop off at the mouth to someone in a highly vitriolic manner, you're more than welcome to do so. Just be prepared to be a man and square up with them should they reply by issuing a challenge.

Apparently he's still chirping too, after having his ass beaten into the fetal position. Can't even take a beating with dignity. Pathetic. So yea, fuck that guy, he seems to have deserved it.

I'd rather a video of me taking a beating than a video of me taking a "blank" up my "blank".

Hardcore.

Can't even take a beating with dignity.

"One person who was present at the fight and appeared to have no connection to either man stated that Hector's head was actually in the sink when the fight began, and was surprised by the sneak attack."

Doesn't sound like much dignity either if its true. Also does that barber even own the shop? Did that boxer just go into a another man's business to beat the shit out of a person in front of everyone and throwing shit? It's like going into a McDonalds and beating the shit out of the guy behind the counter because he's trolling you on twitter.

"One person who was present at the fight and appeared to have no connection to either man stated that Hector's head was actually in the sink when the fight began, and was surprised by the sneak attack."

Doesn't sound like much dignity either if its true. Also does that barber even own the shop? Did that boxer just go into a another man's business to beat the shit out of a person in front of everyone and throwing shit? It's like going into a McDonalds and beating the shit out of the guy behind the counter because he's trolling you on twitter.

If that's the case, I agree - that's not an honorable way to begin a quarrel. Trashing a business is also not a good look. The proper way to go about settling things 1v1, would be to invite the other person to step outside.

You had me at gay.

JeV-q4.gif

I came in here hoping the troll was Charlie Zelenoff. Why must you disappoint me, TS

I came in here hoping the troll was Charlie Zelenoff. Why must you disappoint me, TS

Sorry but he already got beat down by THE WORLD Heavywieght Champion on video.

and the way they talking about Mack on the radio, this waz just an assult. They claim he ram up in the barber shop.and started stealling on dude as he was getting his hair washed and even cracked with barber wash jar. No chance for dude to throw back.

Sorry but he already got beat down by THE WORLD Heavywieght Champion on video.

and the way they talking about Mack on the radio, this waz just an assult. They claim he ram up in the barber shop.and started stealling on dude as he was getting his hair washed and even cracked with barber wash jar. No chance for dude to throw back.
It was definitely an unfair fight. Everyone knows you should take a boxer to the ground to beat him but if the troll did that and got in the boxer's guard, he'd run into a

Was+George+Takei+botoxed+into+this+face+or+something+_d19882bcf7f37e35c5d3fc673ccbd31e.jpg

That's cheating!

FYI the fight started with a sucker punch. The other dude was sitting in the chair, and didn't even see the first punch being thrown. Pretty gay way to start off an assault.

"I'd rather have a video of me getting my ass beat then a video of me taking a dick in the ass"

Boom he mighta lost the battle in the barbershop but he still won the war

"I'd rather have a video of me getting my ass beat then a video of me taking a dick in the ass"

That was a damn good line. I bet that boxer is butthurt over that one

He said it cause their is a video of Mack bangimg two dudes(Get Yall's Google On) and after it did, Mack tried to say he was drugged and they rapped him and woke ass naked on a trian with nothing but 4500 dollars on him but then later just admitted to the truth and that he is just gay. He had a wife at the time and 10 kids

From what I gather, it sounds like that chump had it coming.

If you're going to pop off at the mouth to someone in a highly vitriolic manner, you're more than welcome to do so. Just be prepared to be a man and square up with them should they reply by issuing a challenge.

Apparently he's still chirping too, after having his ass beaten into the fetal position. Can't even take a beating with dignity. Pathetic. So yea, fuck that guy, he seems to have deserved it.
If you want to fight people over words get ready to get shot. I'd put a bullet in someone's face if they were assaulting me like this video.

He said it cause their is a video of Mack bang two dudes and after it did, Mack tried to say he was drugged and they rapped him and woke ass naked on a trian with nothing but 4500 dollars on him but then later just admitted to the truth and that he is just gay. He had a wife at the time and 10 kids
People should be executed by the time they shit out 8 kids. Disgusting selfish vermin.

Back