Gay Boxer Beats Down Internet Troll

If you want to fight people over words get ready to get shot. I'd put a bullet in someone's face if they were assaulting me like this video.

Do what you gotta do buddy. I don't agree with how this guy handled it, but the simple fact remains, if you want to run your mouth about someone, you should be prepared to deal with whatever violence comes your way as a result of it.

Do what you gotta do buddy. I don't agree with how this guy handled it, but the simple fact remains, if you want to run your mouth about someone, you should be prepared to deal with whatever violence comes your way as a result of it.
Well, you're an idiot. You condone Islamic terrorists who murder cartoonists with ideas like that.

I'll continue to run my mouth just like I have my whole life, and if someone steps to me with violence they will be met with overwhelming violence.

If you attack people physically because of stuff that they say - you are a predator, and a person too stupid to deal with society - you should be put down.

This gay boxer should be executed.

Not a fan of free speech, huh?
I do actually but im also a fan of not politicizing a common street fight and neglecting our humanly instincts in determining consequence. We live in an age of complete pussies where people are taught that the world is crumbling around us when subjected to bullying. Im glad he got his ass kicked.

I'd put a bullet in someone's face if they were assaulting me like this video.
And i would agree with your instincts on that one.

Well, you're an idiot. You condone Islamic terrorists who murder cartoonists with ideas like that.

I'll continue to run my mouth just like I have my whole life, and if someone steps to me with violence they will be met with overwhelming violence.

If you attack people physically because of stuff that they say - you are a predator, and a person too stupid to deal with society - you should be put down.

He didn't condone anything. He just said if you run your mouth there might be some unpleasant consequences. Hardly a controversial statement IMO.

What makes this so war roomish? Is it the gayness?

image.png

Lol relax tough guy. You're starting to sound like the kind of guy whose gun is what gives him his balls.

As was said in the video, "don't write checks with your mouth your ass can't cash". Simple.

I'm not condoning the method of violence used here. But I don't see the recipient of the beat down as an innocent victim either.

Lol relax tough guy. You're starting to sound like the kind of guy whose gun is what gives him his balls.

As was said in the video, "don't write checks with your mouth your ass can't cash". Simple.

I'm not condoning the method of violence used here. But I don't see the recipient of the beat down as an innocent victim either.
I'm not going to start or participate in a fight. I've had at least 5 concussions. I will defend myself against predators like the attacker in this video, and I'll do it with a gun.

So, while you're strutting around telling people not to write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash - I'll remind you that we don't all trade in the same currency.

I don't care who you are - I will mock and ridicule you. If you think you're a tough guy and you're going to beat someone up because you don't like what they said: You better make sure it isn't me - and I'll laugh when you get killed for trying to assault someone.

You don't get to walk around society beating people up over words, but I am allowed to kill you with a gun if you assault me.

I'm not going to start or participate in a fight. I've had at least 5 concussions. I will defend myself against predators like the attacker in this video, and I'll do it with a gun.

So, while you're strutting around telling people not to write checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash - I'll remind you that we don't all trade in the same currency.

I don't care who you are - I will mock and ridicule you. If you think you're a tough guy and you're going to beat someone up because you don't like what they said: You better make sure it isn't me - and I'll laugh when you get killed for trying to assault someone.

You don't get to walk around society beating people up over words, but I am allowed to kill you with a gun if you assault me.

That's good man, I'm glad you're prepared to defend yourself. If you're the type that goes around shooting off at the mouth about other people, you should be. That's what I'm saying.

That's good man, I'm glad you're prepared to defend yourself. If you're the type that goes around shooting off at the mouth about other people, you should be. That's what I'm saying.
And if you're the type of person who gets in fights over things a person says - Make out your will. That's what I'm saying.

And if you're the type of person who gets in fights over things a person says - Make out your will. That's what I'm saying.

Typically I'm not, but thanks for the advice anyway bud, I'll keep it in mind.

Why you messing with the gay guy, G? When really you the one with the H.I.V.

I like this new trend of trolls getting their ass beat. The best is still the Deontay Wilder one where he embarrassed that guy who talked shit about his daughter.

Play stupid games when stupid prizes, plain and simple.

Not a fan of free speech, huh?
What a stupid fucking thing to say. The guy was allowed to speak freely and still is. But when you say shit to people, sometimes there are consequences. People need to learn that. Just like if I went into my boss's office and called him a cunt, I would get fired. It doesn't mean he doesn't support free speech.

Also, lol @ a dude working as a hairstylist at a place called LA Clippers not being gay. Spoiler alert: he most likely is and is in deep denial about it.

Sounds like you might be a pussy.

What a stupid fucking thing to say. The guy was allowed to speak freely and still is. But when you say shit to people, sometimes there are consequences. People need to learn that. Just like if I went into my boss's office and called him a cunt, I would get fired. It doesn't mean he doesn't support free speech.

Also, lol @ a dude working as a hairstylist at a place called LA Clippers not being gay. Spoiler alert: he most likely is and is in deep denial about it.
Like when someone draws a picture of Mohammed and a bunch of Muslims come along and murder them. That's a much closer analogy than pissing off your boss. Your boss can fire you - He can't attack you.

So, sorry - you're wrong.

Sounds like you might end up getting shot trying to be a tough guy.
You know why you had so many concussions? Because you have the glass jaw of a bitch.

Would I go beat up an internet troll, like yourself? No. That doesn't mean I don't like it when people do.

Also, gongrimd your anti-Muslim axe in the war room. Nobody wants your racist shit in here.

You know why you had so many concussions? Because you have the glass jaw of a bitch.

Would I go beat up an internet troll, like yourself? No. That doesn't mean I don't like it when people do.

Also, gongrimd your anti-Muslim axe in the war room. Nobody wants your racist shit in here.
Muslims aren't a race, it's a pedophilic ideology.

Never had a concussion from fighting or getting hit in the jaw in any way, so you're wrong again.

Why you so rustled? You seem simple.

Back