Games you are currently playing?

League of Legends

and finally started Borderlands 2 again.

RE 5. was a bit hesitant to get this because of all of the fuss about it sucking and the ai for sheva being a pain , But so far so good shes only been an annoyance in a few minor instances and im finding the game thoroughly enjoyable

tekken 6. Very pleased with this outside of the long load times and the need to play through the rather tedious scenario campaign to unlock characters

- Bioshock infinite (Very impressed so far (4-5 hours in))
- Chainsaw Warrior (Simple card/D6 based zombie basher - addictive)
- Manhunt (Pretty awkward and unintuitive by modern stealth standards, need to adapt my shit)
- GTA 4 (Need to re-perfect my driving for this one before I start enjoying it again)

I think I'm gonna give Red Dead Demption another go too. Didn't like it first time around, but I think hooking my PS3 up to my PC will make it better

Watch Dogs on PS4. Game is pretty damn good considering all the terrible things reviewers here have been saying. It does make me miss Sleeping Dogs and wish my PS3 was still working.

Lost Odyssey - feels like old school FF
Record of Agarest War Series - playing the prologue of the series
Fable Anniversary - loving the improved visuals
Infinite Undiscovery - just started and so far so good with annoying MC
Wild Arms 1&2 - bought both for $2 from the PSN sale
Fight Night Champion - loving the fast paced action along with the non-slomo counter prompts.

super metroid for the first time.

liking it so far it just sucks when i cant figure out where to go and it's just some random block i have to shoot.

Witcher 2 - Finished up all Roche related achievements and will return later for Iorveth's.

Bioshock 2 - Purchased this during the sale. Will be my go-to single player game until completion.

Destiny beta - I wont be playing anything else once this drops tomorrow for XBL.

I'm playing this free game at least twice a day.

Eternal Sonata
EA Sports UFC
Mortal Kombat
LA Noire

Finished Ground Zeroes and it was even shorter than I thought.

I would definitely advise you to play a great new free to play MOBA game called Wind of Luck. I'm myself quite a fan of it, because it's to do with dynamic ship battles on the sea, pirates and cannons. So you if you like something like this you are going surely to like it :)

New Super Mario Bros U for now. I have MK8 and DK Tropical Freeze still wrapped and on deck.

Just got the Wii U, so my xbone is getting a bit of a break.

Absolutely nothing.Stopped playing Betafield4 months ago and there is no good games out for the PS4 atm.

In order of priority:

Fallout: New Vegas- x360
Watch Dogs- xOne
EA UFC- xOne
Metro: Last Light- PC

Almost done with the campaign in Watch Dogs. I only have one mission left and I'm ready for it to finally be over.

Bought Metal Gear Rising the other day for $10. It's pretty damn fun so far. Still getting used to the mechanics but enjoying it quite a bit.

Back