Games you are currently playing?

going through Infamous: Second Son for the second time. i just couldn't stop playing the first time through. i don't play much anymore, but it's been a long time since i've done that. playing this one on expert and going evil.

Dynasty Warriors 8 XLCE
CounterStrike: GO
Divinity: Original Sin

Might start playing D3 again.

Was playing Watchdogs - I want to like it but it isn't very fun. I don't know what exactly it's lacking as I've played and loved other sandbox crime games (all the GTA's, Sleeping Dogs was one of my favorite games of last generation, etc.), but I just haven't been able to fully get into it.

Currently playing Trine 2, which was a free download on Playstation Plus. Had never heard of it and have been very happily surprised. When I finish (which I think will be pretty soon), I'll begrudgingly go back to Watchdogs.

Currently I'm not really playing much, I've been playing FarCry 3, Tomb Raider DE, and Muramasa rebirth on and off. Also bought Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea DLCs, but haven't played much of them. I'm just waiting on a big game to catch my attention, though Destiny Beta is gonna kick off thursday so I suspect I'll be playing the crap out of that since I really enjoyed the Alpha.

Switched from New Vegas and Deus Ex to The Witcher 2 to clean up some achievements. I need Foxiest of the Hounds (never set off an alarm) in Deus Ex and I got tired of reloading after alerting enemies to my presence. And after putting dozens of hours into Fallout 3 recently its hard to not get bored with New Vegas, IMO. Plus showing Witcher 3 trailers to friends has put me in the mood to play as Geralt again.

Vanquish on 360 and Fire Emblem: Awakening on 3DS.

Witcher 2 after just finishing 1. I'm amazed at how crippling the uber setting is to my gpu (780). It's much better than the first, and still like an interactive novel.

Playing Grim Dawn and Dota 2. I'm ready for a new game to peak my interest since building a new rig

Switched from New Vegas and Deus Ex to The Witcher 2 to clean up some achievements. I need Foxiest of the Hounds (never set off an alarm) in Deus Ex and I got tired of reloading after alerting enemies to my presence. And after putting dozens of hours into Fallout 3 recently its hard to not get bored with New Vegas, IMO. Plus showing Witcher 3 trailers to friends has put me in the mood to play as Geralt again.

i felt like i was running errands for days in new vegas.

Recently got back into playing co-op like COD Exctinction and Dead Nation.

Haven't cared for it since Halo and Gears.

Ace Combat Infinity PS3
Mario Golf World Tour 3DS
Metroid 3DS VC

Just finished Fight Night Champion. It is a really short game.
Just started the Legacy mode. Seems promising.

I just received Metro: Last Light. That will be my next one.
Really looking forward to playing it. I love the setting.

ArcheAge Beta. Pretty well made game. There are some complaints about FTP and labor points. But that is easily tweaked if necessary.

Currently playing:
space station 12
Dead island epidemic
Warframe

playing Skyrim on PS3 again.
my second character got bored of the first one who was very high level and travelled all over the country.

my new character stays in 1 city and does all the quests there before moving somewhere else. Its a lot of fun.

playing Skyrim on PS3 again.
my second character got bored of the first one who was very high level and travelled all over the country.

my new character stays in 1 city and does all the quests there before moving somewhere else. Its a lot of fun.

not a bad idea.

Just finished Fight Night Champion. It is a really short game.
Just started the Legacy mode. Seems promising.

I just received Metro: Last Light. That will be my next one.
Really looking forward to playing it. I love the setting.
Metro was a great game, have fun!
Currently playing:
space station 12
Dead island epidemic
Warframe
Whats Dead Island Epidemic? I played the shit out of both of them.

Borderlands 2 is my go to for now. Its just so much fun and I'm on my 3rd playthrough. I bought Wolfenstein the other day not realizing its 8 fucking gigs and my 360 is the 4 gig lol. I had to go buy one of the old hard drives, take it apart and put it in the slot that opens up on the 360 slim. What a chore to play a game lol.

Currently playing.

Dota2
Crusader Kings 2
Overgrowth

Sate of Decay

I keep doing stupid shit and getting people killed thou. Pissing me off!

Back