Games you are currently playing?

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What games are you guys playing these days?

Fallout: New Vegas - Just recently picked up this gem since I never got the chance to finish it a few years back. I almost forgot how good these games are, but then again - it is a Bethesda game so what else can I expect, right?

Does anybody have any tips for this game? what should I upgrade? I've mostly been working on my speech and my lockpick ability. I'd like to know what's the best things to work on though, so a few tips would be very appreciated.

Skyrim - Started playing this a few weeks ago for the first time. No idea why it took me so long to get into it, for some reason I just wasn't interested when it first came out, but I love the game now. Very addictive, but again - it is Bethesda.

Far Cry 3 - Started playing through this game again on the hardest difficulty. It's not really that hard though, it's still very, very easy. One of the best games from 2012 for sure, it's so well done. Vaas is such a bad ass, I wish there was more of him, he's one of those villains that you root for or wish to see more of in the future. My favourite part of this game is liberating the outposts and doing the little assassination contracts or whatever, I love the stealth in this game, makes you feel so pro when you take over an outpost or do one of the assassination side quests without being detected.

Can't wait for the 4th, it looks awesome. I really hope it lives up to the 3rd, I'm sure gameplay will be better but story-wise.. I think the 3rd is going to be hard to top. Vaas is just such an awesome character, IMO he's one of those characters that you're always going to remember, hopefully the 4th is just as good, or better. I have high hopes for this game.

I am a big FNV fan. I like Skyrim as well. Open world RPGs like Bethesda's are about the only games I ever play.

Ironically I just recently picked up New Vegas as well. Waaaayy better than Fallout 3 in my opinion. Although just to be Mr. Technical, New Vegas wasn't made by Bethesda :p

I had Skyrim awhile back but my copy broke, so I've been thinking of picking up the legendary edition for all the DLCs. Man, nothing beats open world RPGs.

I've been thinking of picking up Dragon Age:Origins, or playing through the Mass Effect series.

Currently I've been messing around with EA UFC a lot, as well as this MMA simulator called World of Mixed Martial Arts 3. Kinda been on the lookout for good games I haven't played, and Far Cry is up there. Really wish I could get Knights of the Old Republic 2 to work on Windows 7, I really want to do the restored content mod.

New Vegas is a great game.

I did too upgraded speech mostly, I found the advantages of having a high speech trait to be more valuable than other attributes.

Currently playing Wolfenstein on the PS4, it is a very fun game with an old school feel, although a little easy sometimes, but I've been playing for hours and I only have 25% progress, so there are still a lot of

Playing Skyrim again. I am able to appreciate it much more this time since I'm a little more familiar with the Elder Scrolls canon, so it's not so confusing.

Age of Wonders 3
Wasteland 2
Divinity: Orginial Sins

Just played BioShock infinate was ok but I'm sad I beat it in 3 days
BioShock 2 was a tough act to follow I suppose

Always have black ops 2 running tho

My dad randomly got me Halo 4 for my birthday. Gorgeous game for it being on the 360. The new devs changed it up suprisingly little, but some of the older weapons like the assault rifle feel much, much more weighty and realistic. I figured i'd get bored within a few hours but i'm really enjoying it.

all i play is my kids wii u and 3ds so right now im playing zelda: windwaker and mario kart 8 with a little black flag online

I have New Vegas but I havent tried it yet
Maybe Ill give it a shot

Right now Im playing Resistance : Fall Of Man
Loving this game

Sniper Elite 3
Battlefield 4
Contagion from the Steam sale.

Strider on Ps4 and Muramasa on the Vita.

No money for games, so PSN is coming through for me.

I loved New Vegas. I actually hooked up my 360 last night to play through both Fall Outs again. I think you can get it for like 5 bucks now on 360.

Back