Game you got the least playing time out of

AC black flag i was pumped to play it but only ended up playing about 30 minutes. It looked great but i can't play games that don't have jump button it just feels clunky and shit.

I don't know where to begin.
I do.
I was a kid. The ET game came out, I was excited to play it.
Played for maybe five minutes on day one and never again.
I was disgusted ten minutes after playing it, might've been my first memorable experience with customer dissatisfaction.

I remember buying Crysis for xbox360,and the game ran like absolute shit,till you dl'd a patch for it. I was mad as a motherfucker till i figured that shit out. Games should never be released in that condition.

max pain 3, 90 minutes of my life i regret.

I put in about 4 hours into Lords of the Fallen. Haven't touched it in a year probably. Don't like it. I love soulsborne games, but this is inferior to them in every single way.

AC black flag i was pumped to play it but only ended up playing about 30 minutes. It looked great but i can't play games that don't have jump button it just feels clunky and shit.

I hated AC controls at first but once you get into them they feel very smooth, and running around the cities and climbing etc... becomes a lot of fun

Old thread, but i think i said Dishonered.
i tried my hardest with Witcher.
Tried with Oblivion.
Just cant get into games with too much freedom and too much inventory. Need more scope.

I played Sunset Overdrive for about 30 minutes before I had enough of that bullshit and never touched it again
Bought Battlefield Hardline a couple days after it was released and still havent taken it out of the plastic wrap

Good choice, 11/10

For Honor. Played one match. Killed a guy and got kicked immediately. Deleted the beta and never returned.

Played Witcher 3 for maybe an hour minutes. Couldn't stand the combat and never picked it up again.

I'm sure I'll give it a shot again some day.

that was the Witcher 1 for me, I heard about it just got a new gaming pc and dropped 60 bones, was so excited. the story was cool but the combat irked me, played up to the first tutorial boss then quit once shit got complicated. sucks cos people rave about them like they're amazing and I wish I played them. same with the mass effect series

I f*cking loved inquisition! I played it put it down and got back into it and was like damn this is awesome.

Oh lord I am going to channel your inquisition love going forward, because I believe there is a gem of a game in here for diehard DA fans after having a blast through DA Origins, but this game is bumming me outt

Two armor slots instead of 4

No Morrigan or Liliana companion option, despite their parading all through Inquisition in front of me doing cool shit, clearly still in their peak fighting prime with an active "save the world" mission in full swing

Fetch quests turned up to 11 (which made me weirdly appreciate how scarce that was in Origins)

No companion gifts (my wife and I are going to miss having brutal raging debates over which companion would like an ornate lamp more)

Main character sounds like a huge dork when taking supposedly strong dialogue options

And my poor wife was practically in tears after having to pull the difficulty down to casual only 3 hours in, because her 50+ hrs DA Origins training didn't prepare her for no more battle-to-battle team heals and all weapon class skills taking weird new directions (oh but you kept "whirlwind" I see?? The useless spinning shit in 80% paired combat scenarios? Right on.)

I am going to find the silver lining in this game goddamnit. I want to like their shiny new edition so bad

I didnt play too much of dishonored...its not a bad game i guess...but i really hate the visual style.

Back