Game you got the least playing time out of

llperez22

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So let's keep this based on current gen systems, not asking your entire history of gaming, just whatever system you are on now. What game that you paid full or close to full price for did you put the least hours into and why?

For me, it's grand theft auto 5. I've never gotten into the Gta games but with all the hype around this one I wanted to give it a chance, and yeah it's still just not for me. I put in about 3 hours but haven't touched it since. Maybe down the road. The driving isn't fun and I have a hard time losing the cops. Shooting with auto lock on is too easy and too hard without. Exploring is fun but gets old quick for me. I don't game a ton so I'm pretty selective when I do.

So what about your guy's current collection, what's collecting dust for you?

I played Sunset Overdrive for about 30 minutes before I had enough of that bullshit and never touched it again
Bought Battlefield Hardline a couple days after it was released and still havent taken it out of the plastic wrap

Played Witcher 3 for maybe an hour minutes. Couldn't stand the combat and never picked it up again.

I'm sure I'll give it a shot again some day.

Parappa the Rapper since you can finish that shit in 30 minutes

The Witcher 3 - I use it exclusively for stability testing on GPU overclocks, I haven't spent more than 5 minutes playing the game.
GTA V - I got a good deal on it, but only played the pre-story bank heist mission. The last GTA game I really enjoyed was the old top down games from the early 2000s, so I kind of knew I wasn't going to spend alot of time with it.
I have literally 20+ games through the Humble Bundle program I haven't even bothered installing.... stupid impulse purchases.

Fallout 4 use to be on the list, but I have been making a concerted effort to play through the story line. After a slow start, it is actually really, really good.

Mirrors Edge for me got to the 2nd level and was done.

Assassins Creed Syndicate. I played a couple of minutes the other day and just don't have any desire to keep playing. Not sure what it is, maybe I'm just not into action games anymore but anything I've picked up lately that isn't strategy or an RPG has been brushed aside pretty quick.

Rare Replay. I was super amped for it too. I suppose I'll Run through Conker's on of these days.

MLB 15 The Show....

Played in two online games, got booted and was given Ls in both of them.... Literally got rid of the game like 2 days after that

Last edited:
Resident Evil 5

The 5 stands for amount of minutes I played the game.

That would probably be Supreme Commander.
I only played the game for 30 mins + the tutorial. Got bored already and never touched the game again.

Besides dozens of Steam games which I got on sale, so I guess they don't qualify. I'll have to say Dark Souls 2 on PS4, I put in maybe 2 hours, I do want to play it, but with DS3 around the corner I can't justify putting in time because I'm gonna stop playing it when DS3 comes out and lord knows when I'll go back to DS2.

Other than that, Far Cry 4, I remember wanting it pretty bad at launch, but didn't want to spend 60 on it, I waited a few weeks and got it for 40, in total I probably played it for 7 hours over a few months, haven't touched it in probably almost a year.

Dragon Age Inquisition is another, I am a fan of the series and was enjoying it enough, but only played the game for about 10 hours, which is not bad if it was any other genre, for a huge game like that its only scratching the surface.

Besides dozens of Steam games which I got on sale, so I guess they don't qualify. I'll have to say Dark Souls 2 on PS4, I put in maybe 2 hours, I do want to play it, but with DS3 around the corner I can't justify putting in time because I'm gonna stop playing it when DS3 comes out and lord knows when I'll go back to DS2.

Other than that, Far Cry 4, I remember wanting it pretty bad at launch, but didn't want to spend 60 on it, I waited a few weeks and got it for 40, in total I probably played it for 7 hours over a few months, haven't touched it in probably almost a year.

Dragon Age Inquisition is another, I am a fan of the series and was enjoying it enough, but only played the game for about 10 hours, which is not bad if it was any other genre, for a huge game like that its only scratching the surface.
Farcry 4 and DA:I are both masterpieces, my friend

Far Cry 4, i dont know what exactly it was, maybe the characters aside from the antagonist were dull and the missions just bored me quickly.

The Tomb Raider reboot. Played about 20 minutes, got to the first instance of the open world forest, and lol'd my way into a refund.

On a more lighthearted note, also Amnesia: The Dark Descent because that game scares the absolute shit out of me.

Stellar Explorer on iOS. Five minutes in and I realised that it was absolute bollocks.

Back