Game you got the least playing time out of

Mortal Kombat X.

Bought it. Played it for about 45 minutes. Game pissed me off because I sucked. Traded it in the next day. However, now that I took the time to learn and get good at "Injustice: Gods Among Us", I kinda want to get it again.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with Resident Evil 6, I absolutely despise that piece of shit.
The first 30 minutes of that game,maybe 30 seconds of actual gaming in it.

A few months ago, that "The Surge" garbage that looked & sounded promising but was poorly mechanized and has no creativity with enemy location or environment. Manages to look bland with current visuals.

Another one is Just Cause 1. The guy couldn't run straight and the game was so big that you got gigantual land masses with PS2's tech.

Resident Evil 6 because there was no game in it. Just cinema scenes for the first half hour. What a stinking piece of shit.

Fallout 3's first half hour,waiting to grow up and shit,WTF,was pure AGONY for me. I was so mad the game put me through that,that i never bothered with it again.

What happened to games where you actually get to do shit when the game starts?

Hated Prince of Persia shades of time,and Doom 3 (the new Doom kicks ass)

Prob the new Doom

Got bored 5 minutes in lol

I played Sunset Overdrive for about 30 minutes before I had enough of that bullshit and never touched it again
Bought Battlefield Hardline a couple days after it was released and still havent taken it out of the plastic wrap

I put in about the same amount of time. I don't play a ton of shooters, but the ones I enjoy the most are cover based. This was so far from that and encouraged you to constantly be on the move I just couldn't get into it. I may give it another go one of these days.

I might get roasted for this but.... The Witcher 2 and 3. Bought 2 and couldn't get into it. I heard 3 was better so I got it and the same thing. Something about those games doesn't snag me.

Played Witcher 3 for maybe an hour minutes. Couldn't stand the combat and never picked it up again.

I'm sure I'll give it a shot again some day.
Lol, I did give it another shot and it was excellent.

The Bureau: X-Com Declassified. Pre-ordered it at 50 bucks, played it for about 4 hours, then never touched it again. Man, I was angry. Might and Magic X:Legacy was the final nail in the pre-order coffin for me, probably only played it about 5 hours.

Alien: Isolation. Bought it, played maybe an hour and just put it away. i'll get around to it eventually

Watch Dogs 2 is still sitting in its wrapper

I might get roasted for this but.... The Witcher 2 and 3. Bought 2 and couldn't get into it. I heard 3 was better so I got it and the same thing. Something about those games doesn't snag me.
Man Witcher 3 was brilliant but I guess if you don't like those type of games what can you do.

Resident Evil 6 because there was no game in it. Just cinema scenes for the first half hour. What a stinking piece of shit.

Fallout 3's first half hour,waiting to grow up and shit,WTF,was pure AGONY for me. I was so mad the game put me through that,that i never bothered with it again.

What happened to games where you actually get to do shit when the game starts?

Hated Prince of Persia shades of time,and Doom 3 (the new Doom kicks ass)
I haven't bought res 6 yet but every game play vid I have watched it's legit looks like a movie with no actual game play.

I've played so many games this gen I can't think but off hand I'd say Doom.

Man Witcher 3 was brilliant but I guess if you don't like those type of games what can you do.

lol This was exactly the kind of response I expected. But that's the thing, I do like those kinds of games. I've got about 60 hours on Zelda right now so it's not even a "maybe I'm getting older" thing. And I've dumped countless hours into various RPGs/Action RPGs. The Witcher just didn't do it for me. I'd really like it while I was playing it, but once I put the controller down I never felt the urge to pick it back up.

If they make a movie though I'll buy a ticket for sure.

lol This was exactly the kind of response I expected. But that's the thing, I do like those kinds of games. I've got about 60 hours on Zelda right now so it's not even a "maybe I'm getting older" thing. And I've dumped countless hours into various RPGs/Action RPGs. The Witcher just didn't do it for me. I'd really like it while I was playing it, but once I put the controller down I never felt the urge to pick it back up.

If they make a movie though I'll buy a ticket for sure.
Wow really? How far did you get? I know a lot of people that were a bit meh before they got off velen.

Was such a great game for me, I did another play through and then lost my save... Now I can't get back into it haha...

I just feel like with the story and game play it was a must to go through it all.

I never played Witcher 2 but I heard a lot of people did not like it.

Witcher, hated every minute of the two minutes I put into it. This is followed up closely by the five I put into Diablo 3.

Those five minutes are also the only five minutes I put into a game last month, so there is that.

Thief, I played that for maybe about 1 and half hours. Kept it a while and traded it in for MGS V GZ.

I've bought games never played them and traded them in months later.. Still got a bunch of Games from GameStop, the PS store and Steam I haven't even played once, then there are games I enjoy and want to get into but only spent a couple hours with so far.

Sins of a solar empire.
I watched the intro, started a tutorial, then said "meh I'd go get some whisky" and turned it off.

Wow really? How far did you get? I know a lot of people that were a bit meh before they got off velen.

Was such a great game for me, I did another play through and then lost my save... Now I can't get back into it haha...

I just feel like with the story and game play it was a must to go through it all.

I never played Witcher 2 but I heard a lot of people did not like it.

Geralt's gritted teeth tough guy voiceover pissed off nearly every buddy I had back home, so I can see how early in game that might cost some audience investment. Same goes for MGS' Snake - a lot of players think it sounds forced

All the Witcher non-fans still searching for rpgs should go with Dragon Age if they haven't already

My wife had to confiscate DA: Origins from our daughter because there were roughly 700 references to rape and forced prostitution but we both loved the story, choices, combat and follower dynamics

About to start Inquisition after work tomorrow

Last edited:
Geralt's gritted teeth tough guy voiceover pissed off nearly every buddy I had back home, so I can see how early in game that might cost some audience investment. Same goes for MGS' Snake - a lot of players think it sounds forced

All the Witcher non-fans still searching for rpgs should go with Dragon Age if they haven't already

My wife had to confiscate DA: Origins from our daughter because there were roughly 700 references to rape and forced prostitution but we both loved the story, choices, combat and follower dynamics

About to start Inquisition after work tomorrow
I f*cking loved inquisition! I played it put it down and got back into it and was like damn this is awesome.

This right here. I got to the first combat scenario and realized you can't move while aiming... Who's fucking idea was that? I quit and uninstalled immediately.
I hated that,sure the other RE games had that problem,but how many generations were you gonna use that tired ass control scheme??? When that chainsaw guy chases you have to TAKE OFF RUNNING,just to create space, THEN TURN AROUND and fire shots,and repeat. Man...FUCK THAT.

Back