Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: Episode Spoilers ONLY

The chains were there bc it was planned. Night king is a greenseer like bran and can see the future, or perhaps himself is bran.

This would make a lot more sense and a lot of the head scratching stuff would be explained by this.

I agree there are a lot of "hhhmm" moments but I think people are going to overboard with the hate. I still enjoy it. I also recognize they are doing things that just don't make a ton of sense. Sleeping on the rock made sense to me until I spoke to Rory about it and now I realize that doesn't make a lot of sense unless the night king knew Dany would come.
Your last sentence bingo. The show is over the head for some people at this point. Even though there is a few wtf fast travel moments.

Your last sentence bingo. The show is over the head for some people at this point.

Yea if that last sentence is true then a lot of things make sense. I don't blame people for jumping the gun. The writers have done some shitty writing this season and last. So I think people have given up in thinking that maybe their is a deeper explanation and are jumping straight the conclusion that it's just shitty writing.

The chains were there bc it was planned. Night king is a greenseer like bran and can see the future, or perhaps himself is bran.

I suppose that is a possible angle, but I don't think they would want to go the LOST route in that everything is already written and people are only fulfilling some given purpose. That sucks, it has already been done and not many people enjoyed that.

Yea if that last sentence is true then a lot of things make sense. I don't blame people for jumping the gun. The writers have done some shitty writing this season and last. So I think people have given up in thinking that maybe their is a deeper explanation and are jumping straight the conclusion that it's just shitty writing.
There's a few wtf moments but theyre being blown out of proportion.

I suppose that is a possible angle, but I don't think they would want to go the LOST route in that everything is already written and people are only fulfilling some given purpose. That sucks, it has already been done and not many people enjoyed that.
That's been the message this entire series. Everyone's a pawn to the Lord of the light. Everyone has a purpose, this has been brought up multiple times

One other thing that made zero sense at all was how they took a nap on the rock surrounded by the dead and it was only way after when Beric was like, "Look over there!" and points to the Night King and the White Walkers LOL.

As if they couldn't notice them sitting there for hours with nothing to do.

Last edited:
Ok next episode I think they take the walker to kings landing to get Cersei on side and Cersei screws them over in some way and yadayadayada the mountain and the hound take part in a trial by combat

Boom

I'm wondering where this theory came from that the Wight was going to be Jorah. Half of Reddit was so sure of it, I was thinking it was from the leaks.

One other thing that made zero sense at all was how they took a nap on the rock surrounded by the dead and it was only way after when Beric was like, "Look over there!" And points the to the Night King and the White Walkers LOL.

As if they couldn't notice sitting there for hours with nothing to do.

I assumed the night king didn't show up until later. IMO the first group was just a scouting party. They go out and see if there is anything ahead. The rest are far behind with the main command most likely in the back. So it would take them longer to arrive.

I'm wondering where this theory came from that the Wight was going to be Jorah. Half of Reddit was so sure of it, I was thinking it was from the leaks.

I never read that and I did read all the leaks which haven't been 100% right but close.

The problem with GOT is that they have to stick with their medieval Europe theme.

Oberyn Martell fight scene and Arya fight scene are the best in the show because it incorporate martial art move that are way better too look at.

they can only do that when they bring up Dorne or Essos.

I think it has more to do with the Wights. Their movement is a bit weird, especially the skeleton CGI ones

I assumed the night king didn't show up until later. IMO the first group was just a scouting party. They go out and see if there is anything ahead. The rest are far behind with the main command most likely in the back. So it would take them longer to arrive.

I thought so too but showing their entrance would have made sense. They all decided to take a nap with out not one guy being awake to guard.

Tormund and Hound instant bros.
The fire swords are cool.
It has become mindless action.
Which is cool, but then theres no reason not to me another 5 seasons. Or 10 or whatever.

Tormund and Hound instant bros.
The fire swords are cool.
It has become mindless action.
Which is cool, but then theres no reason not to me another 5 seasons. Or 10 or whatever.

No the fact that it's become mindless action means it's time to end it.

Go back to Walking Dead you goofball hipsters. Somehow the show has become predictable after they surpass the books. Maybe its predictable because you read the leaked script like a jackass. Every show has holes but you idiots are in here parading around like youre some renowned critic. This happens with every show, people say "meh not as good as the first season" because I guess it makes you feel good about yourself. As for the predictable thing, raise your hand if you predicted anything other than Dany and Jon teaming up (without having read the leaked script synopsis).

The show is dialing in on wrapping up, many characters are dead and locations wont be visited anymore, get over it. The people complaining about dialogue are probably v neck cunts that sit in starbucks on their mac bitching forum to forum. You probably complained about too much talking and now that there is action you have to flip the script to not be mainstream. Fuck outta here. Jon is becoming the prince that was promised, hes going to bang his hot Aunt, the Hound is going to besmirch his brother, Jaime is going to choke the fuck out of Cersei and im going to enjoy every second of it.

I never read the leaks and Walking Dead is straight garbage. None of that excuses the dumb ass things we are seeing the past 2 seasons. And LOL at going to a message board and expecting people not to point out dumb shit.

Are you going to provide any arguments for why it's the most retarded plot point ever or are you just going to say it and expect everyone to accept it as fact? I'm willing to listen to why it's a retarded plot point if you have any argument as to why that is.

Because it's Cersei.. that's the only reason anyone with a right mind would need. Theres no making peace with Cersei over a Wight. Even with Tyrions "plan" to bring armies and dragons. He knows what wildfire can do and he knows what she's done before..

Speaking of retarded plot lines. What was the point of greyscale which was being built up since season 1 and what was the point of Jorah offering to go himself to capture something that he never knew existed, when he just came back to the person he tried so so damn hard to get back to??

There are many things from the past two seasons that are worth criticism a long with Arya ever since she went to Braavos.

Last edited:
Because it's Cersei.. that's the only reason anyone with a right mind would need. Theres no making peace with Cersei over a Wight. Even with Tyrions "plan" to bring armies and dragons. He knows what wildfire can do and he knows what she's done before..

Speaking of retarded plot lines. What was the point of greyscale which was being built up since season 1 and what was the point of Jorah offering go himself to capture something that he never knew existed, when he just came back to the person he tried so so damn hard to get back to??

There are many things from the past two seasons that are worth criticism a long with Arya ever since she went to Braavos.

To us Cersei seems crazy but remember Danny doesn't know her and is going off her brothers word. On top of that it's not just about convincing Cersei other people are being invited to see it for themselves. This is about convincing everyone.

Back