Game of Thrones S07E06 Discussion Thread: Episode Spoilers ONLY

Sure, she didn't literally arrive there in 2 minutes. But how long do you think they were stuck on that rock? How long does it take Gendry to run back to Eastwatch? How long does it take for a raven to fly to Dragonstone? How long does it take for Dany to fly her 3 dragons beyond the wall? How long did it take her to find the exact location they were?

Doesn't seem like all of that could happen withing a day or so to me. The distance between Dragonstone and the Wall is huge.

Man, this show took a nose dive into ridiculousness and cringe. Great post.

I've been saying it for a while, but I think something intriguing would have been an Arya heel-turn; except they're doing it so shitt-ily right now.

Can someone just leak the last episode ... they might as well.

The chains were there bc it was planned. Night king is a greenseer like bran and can see the future, or perhaps himself is bran.

I think it was just showing them later on coming back with chains that they have. But who knows, could be pre planned.

I think it was just showing them later on coming back with chains that they have. But who knows, could be pre planned.
That could work as well, I thought this was a better (cooler sounding) theory. Its not too crazy considering night king has similiar abilities as the 3ER, also would make sense considering they left jon and crew alive for a while before deciding to attack.

Not sure people see Cersei as crazy for killing a bunch of religious nuts who took over KL and the crown. Let's not forget Dany was considering doing pretty much the same thing with her dragons and army.

Danny\Tyrion took Jon's word for it that's why. Tyrion trust Jon and Tyrion is the hand of the king so if Dany can't trust what he says what good is he? I guess it's a bit of a stretch that they trust his word so easily but that's the biggest complaint I could come up with.

For killing a bunch of religious nuts?? You mean like Margery, Loris, Mace and Kevan? All those who attended?

They were in the middle of a war which only got better when Dany went near mad so how with in a single episode, did she decide that wasn't important anymore and she must now worry about the White Walker problem, rather then the throne and making everyone bend the knee?

So why were the wights so afraid to cross the lake before it froze back over? They were just fine when they were pulling Tormund into the water. Also in order for them to get the dragon out of the water, some of them must of gone deep lake diving to secure the 4 massive chains to him. Show is still entertaining and I cant wait for the finale, but the story is just ridiculous now.

49Bh3mx.jpg

TutJUjm.jpg

He also could have thrown that shit right at Jon and everyone who was standing there.

For killing a bunch of religious nuts?? You mean like Margery, Loris, Mace and Kevan? All those who attended?

They were in the middle of a war which only got better when Dany went near mad so how with in a single episode, did she decide that wasn't important anymore and she must now worry about the White Walker problem, rather then the throne and making everyone bend the knee?

Honestly they'll just be considered casualties of war.

The whole Dany\Jon thing was rushed and this really all there is to it. For whatever reason they rushed it. In the old days we would have got 4-5 episodes of them bonding together and getting to know each other and all that. Which eventually Danny would have fallen in love and trust Jon's word enough to forget the rest of the stuff. I could see what they were trying to do and it was clearly just them rushing Dany/Jons love story. I guarantee the book goes into much more detail over this.

He also could have thrown that shit right at Jon and everyone who was standing there.

Throwing it at Jon would have made even less since. Why have another dead human when you can have a dead dragon?

So why were the wights so afraid to cross the lake before it froze back over? They were just fine when they were pulling Tormund into the water. Also in order for them to get the dragon out of the water, some of them must of gone deep lake diving to secure the 4 massive chains to him. Show is still entertaining and I cant wait for the finale, but the story is just ridiculous now.

There is no logic for it pretty much. The fact that the walkers popped out to grab tormund pretty much ruined any plausible explanation.

Yeah why not just throw the spear at the dragon with Daenerys and all the others sitting on it (the dragon that was much closer)?

Yeah why not just throw the spear at the dragon with Daenerys and all the others sitting on it (the dragon that was much closer)?

Maybe because Drogon was just sitting there. Whilst the other dragon was tearing shit up.

He thought better to kill the dragon the more active dragon first. Save my troops.

Maybe because Drogon was just sitting there. Whilst the other dragon was tearing shit up.

He thought better to kill the dragon the more active dragon first. Save my troops.

Yeah makes at least some sense among all the other nonsensicle shit going on. If he had speared Drogon first the others would most likely have targeted him and his crew immediately.

Last edited:
Awesome but the reasoning behind it was some dumb ass shit. More like Hollywood and less GOT.

Couldn't they have just taken someone who was condemned to death beyond the wall, killed him, tied him up, and waited for him to turn into a walker?

Back