Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoT DAY BOYS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o6k4l40hu91s5m21go5_250.gif

Get Hype, boys!<GinJuice>:rustled:

Fucking insane that we only have three episodes left in the whole season, including tonight's!<TheWire1>

The Mountain was barely human even before Coach Qyburn started force feeding him Horse Meat. No human being on earth could crush a man's skull with his bare hands like that. It's not physically possible to apply that kind of pressure, in that position. Especially when you're poisoned and bleeding out from multiple wounds.

So it's possible the Mountain simply looks younger than his actual age, given his superhuman strength and durability.

More importantly, Halfthor is so fucking huge I'm willing to overlook minor points like the age gap between him and the Hound. Halfthor is 6'9" and 400lbs of muscle. He's one of the strongest men in the world. That's who you need to play the biggest and strongest Knight in the Seven Kingdoms.:cool:

Nah, it looks dumb.

Conan Stevens is also 4 inches taller than halfthor and he is broad enough to pass for a good mountain, without the baby face.

Halfthor looks like a kid, i cant possibly take him seriously and his fight vs Oberyn was nothing compared to the tournament.

Nah, it looks dumb.

Conan Stevens is also 4 inches taller than halfthor and he is broad enough to pass for a good mountain, without the baby face.

Halfthor looks like a kid, i cant possibly take him seriously and his fight vs Oberyn was nothing compared to the tournament.

Great fight - but only because the Hound was fighting the Mountain. And even then it had nothing to compare with the Halfthor gouging Oberyn's eyes out then crushing his skull like an over-ripe melon:cool:

In any case, your objection to Halfthor holds even less weight now, since he's become the Frankenmountain. The one time we see him without a helmet, his face looks decayed, like a Wight.

Great fight - but only because the Hound was fighting the Mountain. And even then it had nothing to compare with the Halfthor gouging Oberyn's eyes out then crushing his skull like an over-ripe melon:cool:

In any case, your objection to Halfthor holds even less weight now, since he's become the Frankenmountain. The one time we see him without a helmet, his face looks decayed, like a Wight.

I know but they already ruined it for me.

And the skull crushing was done with armor, so the arm thickness is irrelevant, plus Conan was more ripped.

I know but they already ruined it for me.

And the skull crushing was done with armor, so the arm thickness is irrelevant, plus Conan was more ripped.

We never saw Conan - fucking awesome name by the way - without his armour. So his Jackedness is also irrelevant. We saw Halfthor killing assorted cannon fodder as he warmed up for his trial by combat. Guy is a fucking monster, which makes it easier to believe him in the role.

Halfthor looks like the guy that will try to break in a fight in a bar thinking himself too intimidating and ends up in the hospital shanked.

Conan looks like the guy that just keeps drinking his beer in his corner with a mean mug and everyone just leaves him a lone when hell breaks loose.

He commands respect, unlike babyface.

We never saw Conan - fucking awesome name by the way - without his armour. So his Jackedness is also irrelevant. We saw Halfthor killing assorted cannon fodder as he warmed up for his trial by combat. Guy is a fucking monster, which makes it easier to believe him in the role.

Who do you think has more chance of smashing 2 babies against the wall, raping a woman and then killing her with his bare hands?

1381884_1401710737980_full.jpg

ea1e7322592c8d8fd5d4304164c53e7d--conan-mania.jpg

@KnightTemplar

Who do you think has more chance of smashing 2 babies against the wall, raping a woman and then killing her with his bare hands?

1381884_1401710737980_full.jpg

ea1e7322592c8d8fd5d4304164c53e7d--conan-mania.jpg

@KnightTemplar

The guy who looks like he can Bench the other guy's 1 Rep Max as a warm up.

Do you even Lift, bro?:)

Do we know why the mountain got recast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back