Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see 3 options for Jaime after going down in the lake: 1 death, 2 escape with Bronn, or....3...captured by Dany and that would be very interesting. The previews already have shown Dany standing in front of Lannister army survivors demanding a "bend the knee" opportunity so what are predictions for what happen to Jaime Lannister?

Jaime could escape, as long as Bronn manages to immediatly take him out of the lake, find a horse and bail, otherwise they are fucked

Jaime could escape, as long as Bronn manages to immediatly take him out of the lake, find a horse and bail, otherwise they are fucked

I suppose that's possible but it seems unlikely. Dothraki are fast horse riders and Dany's dragon only had minor damage.

Seems like the head of Cercei's army has been cut off. Tarly might well be dead or captured and Jamie is surely going to be captured...

Jaime and Bronn will surface on the opposite side of Dany, jump on Drogon's back and pull off the greatest GTA eva.

I think the point in the shitty writing of the faceless men arc was that Jaqen always knew Arya could never be a faceless man but was helping her find herself and get back on track to be "arya stark of winterfell"

Because thats what guys in death cults do you know? They help little girls in their down time.
The only way I can rationalize that (for my own peace of mind) is maybe it was repayment for saving the life of a faceless man. "Here, this is for saving the life of one of our own. Go fuck shit up little wolf girl".

I'd like to know just what Jaqen was doing in the Riverlands. Is he the faceless man (now Pate) at the Citadel? Who knows, it may not be relevant to the story at all.

I have a feeling Jon Snow will be standing in front of Lannister prisoners with that Dragon in front of him, refusing to let them burn them.

Perhaps he will be standing with Jamie

The first NK was their stunt director. After the first few seasons they needed a full time NK .....with a real evil degree from Evil College.
No amateurs.
I didn't know that. The first time he was shown was when he turned Crasters son at that Ice Altar. That looked nearly identical to Brakes version. Or are you saying Brake was the stunt director? Either way his portrayal of the Night King was superior. This guy just looks some tired disinterested cunt.

I have a feeling Jon Snow will be standing in front of Lannister prisoners with that Dragon in front of him, refusing to let them burn them.

Perhaps he will be standing with Jamie
Jons on Dragonstone. I don't think she's going to carry them (her captives from the battle) all the way back there.

The only way I can rationalize that (for my own peace of mind) is maybe it was repayment for saving the life of a faceless man. "Here, this is for saving the life of one of our own. Go fuck shit up little wolf girl".
I'd like to know just what Jaqen was doing in the Riverlands. Is he the faceless man (now Pate) at the Citadel? Who knows, it may not be relevant to the story at all.
Are you going to forget the fact he repaid that debt that eventually lead to her, Hot Pocket, and Gendry escaping Harrenhal?

I know I'm in the minority here, but I kinda don't like Arya suddenly being the greatest swordfighter the world has ever known. I like her better as a little face-changing ninja who has to sneak up to people and slit their throat or something. Her suddenly being able to dance circles around elite fighters in 1-on-1 combat is goofy fan service in my opinion.
Agree completely. Implying that she is a world-class assassin who can hold her own in a fight is reasonable given her life experience. Implying that shes on par with the best fighters in the GoT universe, in h2h combat, is an insult to fans.

How do we know which is better when of the two 3rd Mountain has said more... only like a single sentence or two but original Mountain didn't say shit from what I remember.

its hard to say which is better; the first mountain cut the head off a horse but the third got to train with mcgregor.

I didn't know that. The first time he was shown was when he turned Crasters son at that Ice Altar. That looked nearly identical to Brakes version. Or are you saying Brake was the stunt director? Either way his portrayal of the Night King was superior. This guy just looks some tired disinterested cunt.

You would too, if your storyline had been languishing for 7 seasons.

<LikeReally5>

Tonight's episode will be 59 minutes long, and is being directed by Matt Shakman, who did last week's episode so that's a good sign.

GoT DAY BOYS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The faceless man storyline has to come back in some way. If that storyline was all a buildup to kill Frey, that's gonna be really week.

When compared to the Hodor story line it would be about right.

Can't find the spoiler thread.

I wont be home tonight to watch live. Can anyone PM me a link to episode 5 if it's been leaked? I want to watch from work.

I promise this will be the only mention of spoilers and I will not talk about it in here at all.

I have a feeling that Drogon will be killed and Dany will get captured by the Night King in the last episode of this season and then he turns her into the Night Queen and she rides zombie Drogon.

Or the undead attack winterfell and Sansa becomes the Night Queen.

Either way there will be a Night Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back