Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not watched it since it first aired, but didn't he have a silly voice, too? :confused:
If I'm not mistaken the guy that plays the Mountain the second time is French or something so his accent was off and just odd sounding because of it.

I liked original Daario waay better. He was more interesting & intense.

I had no idea until I read an article about it but he was the bad guy in Deapool that tortured and turned Ryan Reynolds into the Deadpool character.

01_DigitalSpyUK-Twitter_EdSkrein-150407.jpg

If I'm not mistaken the guy that plays the Mountain the second time is French or something so his accent was off and just odd sounding because of it.

The original Mountain was Australian and the second Mountain was Welsh.

• Dickon's Sporting Goods
  • Dazed and Confused: All Wight All Wight All Wight
  • I'm not here to murder...bend the knee or die

Hey, at least they didn't recast the beard :D

Fun fact: the welsh Mountain in S2 (Ian Whyte) started out his Thrones career as a White Walker in S1, then became giants in S3 through S6.

An impressive range, indeed.

ian.jpg

Last edited:
@Lethal we need a Poll for tomorrow's thread title.

Better Call Frost Maul

Dickon by Arm Bar

These Whites were made for Walking(around your Wall)

Anyone else?

@Lethal we need a Poll for tomorrow's thread title.

Better Call Frost Maul

Dickon by Arm Bar

These Whites were made for Walking(around your Wall)

Anyone else?
I can add the first two in a poll, but that 3rd option will exceed the title character limit

Bran may be the 3 eyed raven ... but I got a theory

I think Little Finger is the FOUR eyed raven and is even more powerful than bran and they will have an epic showdown :eek:

Bran may be the 3 eyed raven ... but I got a theory

I think Little Finger is the FOUR eyed raven and is even more powerful than bran and they will have an epic showdown :eek:

He looked pretty spooked. If he is, he shouldn't have been caught off guard like that.

Dickson by armbar.

No need to go to the polling score card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back