Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CIcK2c6PqEvVgFdxbJMjHUdTOXGuPsfpZNuasQ90Ysg.jpg

Left better than right
I disagree

Still think he had a better look than the current NK.

Edit: wait did I get that right?

Yep. The old one (Richard Brake/Joe Chill) was better

Looks creepier

The new one still looks evil, but not as creepy

What a disappointing movie.
Martin said he liked the actress so much he was considering writing a bigger role for her in the books a few years back. I wouldn't be surprised if they just bumped her off earlier than they planned as an f u to him for not finishing the books and making them come up with all the dialogue.

A lot of posts here make me think David and Dan are assholes, but I really don't have much information to go off of.

Yep. The old one (Richard Brake/Joe Chill) was better

Looks creepier

The new one still looks evil, but not as creepy

It's the eyebrows and lips. At least in that pic. The second one looks like a sad old man. The first looks like a force of nature.

Edit: The second pic looks kinda like Putin in 20 years who lost his dog.

Left looks too airbrushed. Right looks like he's actually been in the cold.

We're critiquing facial structures & expressions of the actors here, not the work of the CGI wizards.

Left looks too airbrushed. Right looks like he's actually been in the cold.

That said, I agree with you. The scene on the right (from season 6) looks cleaner/more realistic than the scene on the left (season 5). Though in their defense the scene on the left was also a lot more complicated (Hardhome ending) than the one on the right (Bran meets the Night King).

Two of the best scenes in the series imo. I get chills every time. (get it? sorry)

Hilarious that sending him to Dragonstone would have had Stannis essentially mentally and probably physically beating the shit out of him

One summer at Dragonstone and that whinny little bitch would be whipped into shape.

On a related note, If I was Jon, I'd decree that every boy and girl in the North be sent to summer bootcamp on Bear Island.

Bear Island could use the extra revenue, and other children from other families can certainly learn a thing or two from the Mormonts.

Davos is going to gather his pack off little girls to do war with Qyburns pack of little boys in the final battle.

I don't mind either Night King but I do find it hilarious that they changed the look of the 3ER so much with the different actors.

Struan-Rodger-Max-von-Sydow-Three-Eyed-Raven.jpg

I don't mind either Night King but I do find it hilarious that they changed the look of the 3ER so much with the different actors.

Struan-Rodger-Max-von-Sydow-Three-Eyed-Raven.jpg
Daario was pretty bad too.

DaarioComparison.jpg

Best part is neither are close to the source material:
300px-Daario_naharis.jpg

Original show Daario definitely has the more punchable face though.

Daario was pretty bad too.

DaarioComparison.jpg

Best part is neither are close to the source material:
300px-Daario_naharis.jpg

Original show Daario definitely has the more punchable face though.

The first one was way more funny looking and weird acting. It was hard to take him serious sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back