Game of Thrones S07E02 Discussion Thread: Grey's Anatomy (No Spoilers/Leaks)

Title for tonight's thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it the more I like Euron.

Those ironfags are always talking about the Iron price blah blah blah.

That chick thought she was just going to get the Iron Throne by blood right but Euron shows up and just took that shit. He's balling out and living by the house code of "If you can take it you should take it and not be a pussy."
Euron was elected leader of the Iron Islands in a fully democratic process. How many other leaders in Westeros or Essos can make that claim?

Why the fuck have Jon and Sansa not heard that Bran is at the Wall? Or have I missed something?
This. You'd think they would have been informed immediately. Unless that crawl through the wall takes multiple days or something. Ravens were sent to The Wall by Daenerys from Dragonstone in a shorter time period lol.

Probably just sloppy writing though.

I've always figured that was the case. Sam is like GRRM, he survives until the end so he can write the stories.

But will Sam finish them?
The tv series will end with Sam making a comment on how he's not sure he will even finish the books

Was Nymeria a one off scene you guys think?

They don't seem to be into the Direwolves in the show. CGI costs too much and they don't seem capable of using perspective to make a normal wolf look much larger so they are killing them or avoiding having them around. They must plan on Nymeria being useful later on to have spent the money on this appearance.

Anyone else concerned that Littlefinger might send a raven to Cersei divulging Jons journey. They're going by sea so Urine could grab him.

I hope Tyrion knows some way into Casterly Rock. Seems pointless to attack if he doesn't. When Tyrion was Hand, he told Vary's that Jaime was in the Kingsguard, Cersei was Queen and he was put in charge of drains and cisterns at Casterly Rock. Didn't the unsullied enter one of the slaver cities by the drains?

Ned's reaction was identical both times, despite Bran only calling out the first time. Pretty simple ie Bran's presence did not effect Ned at all.

But if it is Bran McFly, I guess we'll see Bran go back and save Robb and Ned then...........he can stop Jaime crippling him too.

“The Past is Already Written. The Ink is Dry"- Bloodraven

So how did current day Bran turn that kid Willis into Hodor before Ban was born?

They don't seem to be into the Direwolves in the show. CGI costs too much and they don't seem capable of using perspective to make a normal wolf look much larger so they are killing them or avoiding having them around. They must plan on Nymeria being useful later on to have spent the money on this appearance.

Anyone else concerned that Littlefinger might send a raven to Cersei divulging Jons journey. They're going by sea so Urine could grab him.

I hope Tyrion knows some way into Casterly Rock. Seems pointless to attack if he doesn't. When Tyrion was Hand, he told Vary's that Jaime was in the Kingsguard, Cersei was Queen and he was put in charge of drains and cisterns at Casterly Rock. Didn't the unsullied enter one of the slaver cities by the drains?
True, I've read they have to record regular wolves then "blow them up" size wise in the computers which can't be cheap plus Dany's fucking dragons take up a ton of the budget too I bet.

I think Tyrion in passing to Jaime prior to Obeyrn and The Mountain fighting and after talks about pathways into and out of the rock only he can use.

Don't get all happy just yet. Euron is a psychotic and sadistic rapist who enjoys cutting of women's body parts after he's done with them.

Where did you get that?

I also don't understand why he doesn't give a fuck about Sam stealing his valyrian steel sword.
he is obsessed with honor and hates his son and Oldtown is not that far away. after all the Lannisters had an entire expedition to Essos to try and recover their family sword but Randall doesn't even have the time to ride to Oldtown and beat the shit out of his hated son?

I hope they resolve that plotline during the season instead of just ignoring it

Maybe he hasn't noticed that it's gone. I expected him to catch Sam before he got to the Citadel.

I think once Jon beats the shit out the Night King he's just going to abdicate his throne and do what Robert should have done, warring and whoreing in Essos.

He's earned it.
Thats not Jon's way. I see him remaining the King of the North,that seems to be where he is best suited. He aint about playing the Game of Thrones. He's not gonna be much better than Eddard at that.

I gotta say Randyl Tarly was a bad ass in the books,and im glad to see him finally be on the show more. He's a total asshole to his son,but the actor playing him is really really good.

Euron was elected leader of the Iron Islands in a fully democratic process. How many other leaders in Westeros or Essos can make that claim?
Lulz, he just had a better speech than yara. Theres a reason why the iron islands shouldve had an electoral college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back