Gall: Punk and I scheduled for late summer

Gall is going to pass his career by waiting for CM punk to get healthy enough to fight.

Great. Been waiting a long time to see what is effectively a professional fighter vs an average joe. I wish the Internet had something like this out there...

CM Punk's back and shoulder declined to comment

And I was starting to think this circus was missing a clown

Thank god. If cm punk never fights he will continue to be talked about. After his first fight he will be done. 1 week of "I told you so" and then he is gone for good

And last summer turned out to be end of the year. And end of the year turned out to be 2017. And 2017 turned out to be 2018. And 2018 turned out to be 2025. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Punk is never fighting in UFC, he has no contract, and no commission in US would sanction it. you can't get a license to fight in UFC if you have no amatuer fights and no pro fights. it was just a publicity stunt to help with "looking for the fighter show". its not happening. He will probably retire later this year and say it was because of injuries. retire after never actually competing that it haha

Can't wait for Punk to start proving people wrong again; he's been doing it his whole life.

Expect it to get worse.
The push is for Steph to be the face of WWE
She has a book deal coming out & Vince wants her to be the main TV star of the brand
Unlikely, Shane has 3 boys to carry the legacy. Hhh and steph have all gurls, lol.

Punk gets injured again and fight gets delayed again.

At this point Punk is basically like

giphy.gif

Wrong. Punk lasts a round by hugging and then his corner blades him to stop the fight between rounds.

If Punk can't make it to that date then I hope Gall and the UFC just say fuck it, Gall is a young prospect who should be fighting more often. Mike Jackon (the guy Gall beat) would be a more fair fight.

Punk will put him in a co-main fight. I am sure Gall's salary will be higher than it would have been otherwise as long as he fights, unless he manages to lose to Punk in an unlikely event.

I do not support the beating of old people.

Back