Gall: Punk and I scheduled for late summer

giphy.gif

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . late summer will turn into end of the year, end of the year will turn into 2017, 2017 will turn into 2018. bored of hearing about it.

Poor Gall. He is going to waste the best years of his career waiting for a fight that's never gonna happen.

I never really thought of it before, but Gall's kind of getting fucked by this situation. Instead of getting experience while he's young he's just sitting and waiting for Punk to actually show up, which might not even ever happen.

If Brooks lasts half as long as Jackson, I'll be pretty impressed.

This will look similar to Gall's first fight.

not a fan of CM or the situation...but to play devil's advocate...have any of you ever considered that the story that came out not long ago about Punk's training not going well is just to throw people off?

lets go with that it isnt more just crap hype and he is terrible....can he really do any worse that Aldo in his last fight or Werdum in his? now...I dont train and Im sure in alot of people's minds that makes me not allowed to comment .... IMO both aldo and werdum made rank amateur mistakes in their most recent fights that led to their starching

If Punk can't make it to that date then I hope Gall and the UFC just say fuck it, Gall is a young prospect who should be fighting more often. Mike Jackon (the guy Gall beat) would be a more fair fight.

If the fight gets delayed Mickey will have to decide if he wants to fight more often and get experience or wait on this money fight that may never happen.

Maybe he's talking about the UFC game in XBox, where he'll be added as DLC in the game late summer this year and he'll fight CM Punk in the game.

"I hear we're fighting..."

You hear? He sure is looking out for his career.

CM punk ain't fighting Gall. He could barely talk after he seen Gall sub his last opponent in the first minute in the first round.

I don't think Punk will fight

what I don't understand is why the UFC is getting a man of nearly 40 with 0 pro fights and 0 experience to fight a mid 20's prospect with 2 fights already, one of which was in the UFC, and who has years worth of combat experience

Back