Gall: Punk and I scheduled for late summer

Special Guest Referee will be Vince McMahon

Ryback laughs somewhere knowing that CM Punk is getting cold feat.

Why is Mickey Gall all the sudden some world beater? Guy has hands like Jake Shields

They will drop that. Its against the doctors, and Ive been a lifelong WWE fan so watch your mouth.

Then you should know how incorrect you ... ;)
The lawsuit is not against the Doctors ... it is against Punk & it progressing.

Then you should know how incorrect you ... ;)
The lawsuit is not against the Doctors ... it is against Punk & it progressing.
well that sucks. I dont keep up on the dirt sheets. I was hoping for Punk vs Rollins

no my first time posting in years. I have alot of frustration to put out lol. Dont mind me.

Great response ... I appreciate anybody that takes this stupidity in stride man.
But the chance of Punk coming back, is zilch for awhile.
I used to work in the industry & he hates them with a passion for suing his best friend (Colt) for that podcast.
It was pretty spiteful to add him to the suit.

Years down the line for a HoF thing? I can see possibly, but he will wind up with Zuffa in some capacity!

Great response ... I appreciate anybody that takes this stupidity in stride man.
But the chance of Punk coming back, is zilch for awhile.
I used to work in the industry & he hates them with a passion for suing his best friend (Colt) for that podcast.
It was pretty spiteful to add him to the suit.

Years down the line for a HoF thing? I can see possibly, but he will wind up with Zuffa in some capacity!
One can always hope. Since The McMahons are really all over the fucking place with their decisions.

One can always hope. Since The McMahons are really all over the fucking place with their decisions.

Expect it to get worse.
The push is for Steph to be the face of WWE
She has a book deal coming out & Vince wants her to be the main TV star of the brand

Expect it to get worse.
The push is for Steph to be the face of WWE
She has a book deal coming out & Vince wants her to be the main TV star of the brand
Shane is doing an interview with Foley soon. I plan on watching

Back