Fury: We Are The "Best Of Our Era"

It's obvious that Joshua wants no part of Wilder. He doesn't want any part of Ortiz either.

Joshua is the most carefully managed fighter in the sport. He's Hearn's cash cow.
And lol at most carefully managed fighter in sports. IBF champion in 16th fight fought wlad in his 20th meanwhile Deontay was fighting a can on an under card in an 8 rounder. Gtfo.

Deontay fans are delusional.

It's obvious that Joshua wants no part of Wilder. He doesn't want any part of Ortiz either.

Joshua is the most carefully managed fighter in the sport. He's Hearn's cash cow.

I actually believe Wilder is somehow the most badly mismanaged AND most incredibly well managed fighter ever. They've took him up to 41 fights without defeat via poor opposition, carefully timed cherry picks and dodgy judges. They've also somehow got a significant number of people believing that the guy with 3 of the 4 belts who has fought far better opposition and done it much sooner is shit scared of not only Wilder but also the guys Wilder fights - all without evidence or logic.

I actually believe Wilder is somehow the most badly mismanaged AND most incredibly well managed fighter ever. They've took him up to 41 fights without defeat via poor opposition, carefully timed cherry picks and dodgy judges. They've also somehow got a significant number of people believing that the guy with 3 of the 4 belts who has fought far better opposition and done it much sooner is shit scared of not only Wilder but also the guys Wilder fights - all without evidence or logic.
The delusions are absolutley mind blowing. You know when you argue with idiots and soon after realise that because said person is an idiot they will never ever understand basic reasoning? Yea, there's a lot of that.

Joshua scared!

Interesting that again Eddie Hearne has flown to America. The 2nd time he's done so. And it's probably to get either of those names on a contract.

When did shirley fly to the UK to try to make a deal?

He's probably drooling at the thought of making that Deontay fight now.

Didn’t Shirley offer a mystical 50m that would be off of the back of Joshua’s name, and then went in to hiding when Hearn flew to meet him.
That seems to be the basis of ‘Joshua wanting no part of wilder’. You couldn’t make this shit up dude. I might offer Joshua 50m that I haven’t got just so a bunch of mugs on the internet can say he’s ducking me

Fury definitely is. Wilder is probably not even top 5 in reality but his actual level is being masked fairly well by his management. Joshua is an underdog vs Fury and possibly 50/50 vs Usyk but outside of that he should be the favourite.

How do you figure Joshua being the underdog to Fury? Didn't Fury beat Klitschko by points? Joshua got him out of there if I remember correctly.

Why do you say Usyk? He is a cruiserweight, or did this change?

Most here were calling tyson all kinds of names. All kimds of names. Deontay is put on a pedestall after a controversial draw against the guy they were all calling names..and the guy that was being called names has seemingly won over a lot of fans.

Eddie flew to LA to get either of their sigs on a contract because every AJ fan is now thinking it would be much easier work.

I was a fan of both Fury and Wilder way before this fight. Anyone who wishes to resort to name calling really shouldn't be taken too serious. They are too invested in a guy whom they don't even know, and who would do next to nill for them if they did.

"Fans" take it over board sometimes. Hopefully we can get past sensitivities to have meaningful discussions. lol

Fury is obviously just hyping things up. Anyone with a brain knows they cannot comfortably claim to be the best HW until Joshua is out of the way. Fury, Joshua and WIlder are the top three (I think there will be question marks around Wilder until he fights Joshua, though), the rest is kind of a mixed bag imo. If Usyk can successfully move up, we're in for a very good time; Joseph Parker and Dillian Whyte also have room and time as well. We'll see, but I think Fury VS Wilder finally started turning some necessary wheels to get the division moving more and the best performances are yet to come (that's just speculation from me though).

Not at all, that is just being American.

They voted Trump in, and you are looking for logic and reasoning....

Not at all, that is just being American.

They voted Trump in, and you are looking for logic and reasoning....
To be fair it was Trump or Hilary. And Hilary ran on not being donald trump.

Fuck me man. Did you see our own politicians? Won't have a debate about brexit because the opposition wants to watch I'm a celebrity get me out of here. The world Is fucking lost man.

Wilder needed more experience before upping the competition. He had very limited amateur experience. He's been moved like a fighter should be, there was just so much hype around him because of power.

Wilder needed more experience before upping the competition. He had very limited amateur experience. He's been moved like a fighter should be, there was just so much hype around him because of power.
He has a tiny bit less ammy experience than AJ and has been handled like a protected unadventurous fighter for a long time.

Edit I meant less. Tiny bit less.

How do you figure Joshua being the underdog to Fury? Didn't Fury beat Klitschko by points? Joshua got him out of there if I remember correctly.

Why do you say Usyk? He is a cruiserweight, or did this change?

AJ got the finish vs Wlad but he had to go to war to do it, Fury coasted to a UD without putting himself or Wlad in any real trouble. Joshua doesnt have much chance of legitimately outpointing Fury over 12 rounds and from what we saw in the Wilder fight Fury might be the hardest man to finish in boxing right now, so it'll be a serious challenge.

Usyk is coming up to HW soon, hes gonna be a problem imo.

He has a tiny bit less ammy experience than AJ and has been handled like a protected unadventurous fighter for a long time.

Edit I meant less. Tiny bit less.
He was clearly more raw though and I believe Joshua was trained and competed at a higher level.

Joshua is a duck, everyone knows that

He was clearly more raw though and I believe Joshua was trained and competed at a higher level.

Wilder was moved up very slowly.
He won bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics, so he's actually a more credentialled amateur than guys like Tyson Fury and Mike Tyson.
He was 39-0 when he fought Luis Ortiz, who was his first elite opponent.

Last edited:
Wilder was moved up very slowly.
He won bronze medal at the Beijing Olympics so he's actually a more credentialled amateur than guys like Hasim Rahman and Tyson Fury.
He was 27-0 when he fought a shot Audley Harrison, who was his first opponent hovering around the top 20.
I don't believe Wilder was ready for big step ups much earlier than he took them.
Its dumb to move guys too quickly. Canelo didn't fight anyone until he had 40 fights either. Look where he is.

I don't believe Wilder was ready for big step ups much earlier than he took them.
Its dumb to move guys too quickly. Canelo didn't fight anyone until he had 40 fights either. Look where he is.

Canelo started boxing when he was 13 and made his pro debut aged 15.
He was only 20 when he fought Lovemore Ndou, and his record was 34-0-1.

Last edited:
Back