Fun fact: gsp only fought one bum in ufc.another reason why he’s the goat.

Jay Hieron and Jason Miller were not great. GSP won usually in a very boring fashion. That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.

Jay Hieron arguably bear Askren and Miller was a solid fighter in his time. I'm not a gsp fan, but dude has one of the most solid records in MMA ever. Hieron and Miller both went on to have quite successful careers, very ignorant statement.

Bum is a relative word. Kinda like Mark Zuckerberg is 'poor' compared to Putin.

One thing that is undeniable is that the WW division was very weak when GSP reigned, or at least, it was not nearly as developed as he was and in comparison to today's standards. GSP was like Ronda in many ways, yet unlike Ronda, he was much smarter and cautious with his career planning. If Ronda had just sat by the wayside and waited for Meisha to beat Holly, she could have rematched Holly and kept holding out and waiting for beatable match ups, all while she improved her skillset, and finally retired.....GSP also would have went to better gyms, fired Edmund and been more cerebral with his career planning.

GSP is at least is very sincere, frank and upfront about this, admitting how scared he gets at losing and how Serra stole his soul and besmirched his life.

Last edited:
That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.
#GreaseGate was some bizarre and devastating shit to Georges' legacy. His fans will deny it but if you will openly grease, then you will 100% take steroids.

That being said, when the other UFC GOAT options are Juicehead Jones and Anderoid Silva, then you have to give it to GSP. Heck, even Aldo has some sketchy happenings that almost preclude him from UFC GOAT talks - http://www.punditarena.com/mma/jmur...nary-story-jose-aldo-dodging-usada-drug-test/

The question is, if GSP and Aldo are precluded from GOAT talks, then who is the UFC GOAT? Hughes? Couture? Liddell? Mighty Mouse (lel)? Heck, it would definitely be Cormier if we factor in Jones lil girl t levels and the NC - he would be undefeated and undisputed if it weren't for Jon's cheating ways.

Bum is a relative word. Kinda like Mark Zuckerberg is 'poor' compared to Putin.

One thing that is undeniable is that the WW division was very weak when GSP reigned, or at least, it was not nearly as developed as he was and in comparison to today's standards. GSP was like Ronda in many ways, yet unlike Ronda, he was much smarter and cautious with his career planning. If Ronda had just sat by the wayside and waited for Meisha to beat Holly, she could have rematched Holly and kept holding out and waiting for beatable match ups, all while she improved her skillset, and finally retired.....GSP also would have went to better gyms, fired Edmund and been more cerebral with his career planning.

GSP is at least is very sincere, frank and upfront about this, admitting how scared he gets at losing and how Serra stole his soul and besmirched his life.

WW was the strongest division at the time. I want what youre smoking.

I'm a fan of GSP, but threads like this make me want to be a fan of only obscure fighters.
I am now the biggest fan of 16-7 Dan Hooker.
Dan Hooker is the fucking 16-7 GOAT. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

I know a REAL unknown killer.

None of these yoga practitioners youre mentioning.

Apparently he was a former KGB agent turned MMA fighter who posted on Sherdog in the OT forums.

Unfortunately he was appa

Apparently he was a former KGB agent turned MMA fighter who posted on Sherdog in the OT forums.

Unfortunately he was appa
Mind if I become a nuthugger? Not to you, but the unknown killa?

Woodley a killer? Lol... The author of 75 minutes of sheer boredom...

GSP has always been a better version of Rory btw. And if you think Lawler would have beat him, you need to watch more mma. GSP would have dominated lawler worse than Hendricks (a heavily juiced hendricks btw).

I expect we will see GSP fight Woodley soon enough. The haters are going to crawl under rocks when GSP does to Woodley essentially what Rory did only better.
GSP doesn't have haters. He just doesn't registered
#GreaseGate was some bizarre and devastating shit to Georges' legacy. His fans will deny it but if you will openly grease, then you will 100% take steroids.

That being said, when the other UFC GOAT options are Juicehead Jones and Anderoid Silva, then you have to give it to GSP. Heck, even Aldo has some sketchy happenings that almost preclude him from UFC GOAT talks - http://www.punditarena.com/mma/jmur...nary-story-jose-aldo-dodging-usada-drug-test/

The question is, if GSP and Aldo are precluded from GOAT talks, then who is the UFC GOAT? Hughes? Couture? Liddell? Mighty Mouse (lel)? Heck, it would definitely be Cormier if we factor in Jones lil girl t levels and the NC - he would be undefeated and undisputed if it weren't for Jon's cheating ways.
Fedor is GOAT. Stop jumping around from topic to topic and fighters to fighter like a girl.

Yea Matt Hughes is nobody
Edits: wow seem like you read the title then edited your comment right before I post
no shit his first 5 fights we’re afainst nobodies.everyone first 5 fights is against bums

Fedor’s first 5 fights:

1. Semmy Schilt
2. Heath Herring
3. Big Nog
4. Egidijus Valavicius
5. Kazuyuki Fujita

Far more dangerous than GSP’s entire resume.

Fedor’s first 5 fights:

1. Semmy Schilt
2. Heath Herring
3. Big Nog
4. Egidijus Valavicius
5. Kazuyuki Fujita

? Schilt had absolutely zero TDD. Against a sambo guy, he was screwed

Herring was fun to watch but come on, the guy never won more than 4 in a row his entire career

Fujita? Buddy, he ended his career with a 15-14 record... Other than a decision win over Kerr, the guy was a bum

Ryushi.... Ended his career at 24-25

Did you even do any research on these guys before opening your mouth?

Big Nog was a great win for Fedor and it's one of his two best opponents (the other being crocrop). schilt and herring were decent B level guys, the other two bums are footnotes in fight finder.

GSP has more top 5 and top 10 fights/wins than almost any other fighter in MMA history. I'd say dan Henderson fought more top 10/top 5 guys but his W/L record is nowhere near as good.

? Schilt had absolutely zero TDD. Against a sambo guy, he was screwed

Herring was fun to watch but come on, the guy never won more than 4 in a row his entire career

Fujita? Buddy, he ended his career with a 15-14 record... Other than a decision win over Kerr, the guy was a bum

Ryushi.... Ended his career at 24-25

Did you even do any research on these guys before opening your mouth?

Big Nog was a great win for Fedor and it's one of his two best opponents (the other being crocrop). schilt and herring were decent B level guys, the other two bums are footnotes in fight finder.

GSP has more top 5 and top 10 fights/wins than almost any other fighter in MMA history. I'd say dan Henderson fought more top 10/top 5 guys but his W/L record is nowhere near as good.

They’re basically Top 5 in the minors....
It means nothing to recite who was top Top 5 or 10. Dan Hardy was Top 5. Josh Koscheck was Top 5. Thiago Alves was Top 5.

Guys like Schilt could beat all of GSP’s opponents in a single night.

And I don’t need to do research because I was there back then watching early UFC and Pride.

The high level of the UFC WW division was the biggest myth I’ve seen in all my years as a fan.
It’s like MM beating someone who is Top 5 or 10...so what? Except the WW were hyped up.
It’s because it’s all the UFC had during the glory days of Pride; Pride had the better fighters in all other divisions. So they made a big deal out of their WW division and popularized Hughes and GSP.

They’re basically Top 5 in the minors....
It means nothing to recite who was top Top 5 or 10. Dan Hardy was Top 5. Josh Koscheck was Top 5. Thiago Alves was Top 5.

Guys like Schilt could beat all of GSP’s opponents in a single night.

And I don’t need to do research because I was there back then watching early UFC and Pride.

The high level of the UFC WW division was the biggest myth I’ve seen in all my years as a fan.
It’s like MM beating someone who is Top 5 or 10...so what? Except the WW were hyped up.
It’s because it’s all the UFC had during the glory days of Pride; Pride had the better fighters in all other divisions. So they made a big deal out of their WW division and popularized Hughes and GSP.

Schilt could beat all of gsp's opponents? Gee because he outweighed them by 80 pounds and had a foot of height?

A 170 pound schilt wouldn't even be top 10 in the UFC welterweight division

I watched all the fights live too and if you actually think that anyone at heavyweight has comparable skill levels to the top 170 pounders you should pretend you haven't been watching MMA since its infancy. .

Fedor’s first 5 fights:

1. Semmy Schilt
2. Heath Herring
3. Big Nog
4. Egidijus Valavicius
5. Kazuyuki Fujita

What lolllll. There is only 1 good fighter in all thoses.

Them Fedor's huggers <36>

Unfortunately he was killed last month
Mind if I become a nuthugger? Not to you, but the unknown killa?

Listen, he doesn't even want ppl speaking his name even online.

As you can see he paid me a visit mid sentence and told me not to expose him.

His name was Jaycoff Jayfrenchov.

Dont be distracted by that sash though... even if it appears to be woven by the anal hair strings of the rare senegalese beaver.

This man was a straight killer.

1519402466847 (1).jpg

I highly recommend you goggle him from a public library and not your own home to make it harder to track you.

Handsome bastard he is. Bet his breath smells like freshly shorn Natalie Portman vagina.

Handsome bastard he is. Bet his breath smells like freshly shorn Natalie Portman vagina.

Lucky bastard apparently even got to have a "menage a trois" with this fitness model

1408419347080_Image_galleryImage_17_08_14_Sacha_Baron_Cohe.JPG

God id have given everything just to smell her finger afterwards...

Back