Fun fact: gsp only fought one bum in ufc.another reason why he’s the goat.

Jacare Khabib. Fuck off now kid, you are putting people to sleep with your GSP nuthugging.
You must die a little bit every time you see threads about GSP or GOAT knowing that you're in a tiny minority of people so wrapped up in jealousy and envy that you've invested so much idiotic vitriol that you cannot change your infantile mind, lest you be ridiculed until you changed accounts and came back with a new schtick.
I laugh at you.

3sumrock's daily GSP knobgobble thread.

His "I want to fuck Mighty Mouse" thread should be done soon.

Yea Matt Hughes is nobody
Edits: wow seem like you read the title then edited your comment right before I post
no shit his first 5 fights we’re afainst nobodies.everyone first 5 fights is against bums

Fedor fought Arona in his 4th fight.

Ban TS.

You must die a little bit every time you see threads about GSP or GOAT knowing that you're in a tiny minority of people so wrapped up in jealousy and envy that you've invested so much idiotic vitriol that you cannot change your infantile mind, lest you be ridiculed until you changed accounts and came back with a new schtick.
I laugh at you.
Thanks for the lulz
Had a feeling you would write several paragraphs, kinda like those losers who get dumped by their bored gf's and ask why? You are boring like GSP, I'd only you could run off with him.

I love the Spurs and Duncan. Fighting is a different animal, Georges is not fit to tie the shoelaces of the greats Fedor, Anderson, Nog, Crocop etc. GSP is more like Couture, he gets the job done. But at least Couture was finishing at a decent rate.

The greats? Silva and Crocrop both failed drug tests....

Big Nog was the second best fighter in Pride, not a glowing endorsement. Then he went 5-6 in the UFC...

Fedor is a GOAT contender despite a heavily padded record because he had a crazy long win streak, beat two top 5 heavyweights in their prime (Big Nog and Crocrop) and never failed a drug test.

Couture got a decent finish rate because he fought 2-3 weight classes higher than GSP. Pretty interesting that GSP's first finish in years came in his first foray into a heavier weight class.

And despite Randy being one of my favorite fighters, the guy has 8 decision wins... Randy has 30 pro fights over the space of 18 active years with a 19-11 record with 8 decision wins.

GSP has 28 pro fights over the space of 12 years with a 26-2 record with 12 decision wins

GSP has fought in the UFC 22 times and every guy he fought was at least top 10 when he fought them.

Ironically, the only guy on the whole list of guys he faced at 170 that I wouldn't have considered top 10 when he fought him was Matt Serra...

Thanks for the lulz
Had a feeling you would write several paragraphs, kinda like those losers who get dumped by their bored gf's and ask why? You are boring like GSP, I'd only you could run off with him.
Keep swimming upstream, son.
You're a broken record that mistakes your opinion for fact. When you grow up and are surrounded by adults in the workplace, you'll learn the difference.
For you to deny GSP's talent, skill, and accomplishments is laughable. If this isn't a shtick, my sympathies to those who have to deal with you.

Last edited:
Jay Hieron and Jason Miller were not great. GSP won usually in a very boring fashion. That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.

You know that is a really dumb reason, right?

The greats? Silva and Crocrop both failed drug tests....

Big Nog was the second best fighter in Pride, not a glowing endorsement. Then he went 5-6 in the UFC...

Fedor is a GOAT contender despite a heavily padded record because he had a crazy long win streak, beat two top 5 heavyweights in their prime (Big Nog and Crocrop) and never failed a drug test.

Couture got a decent finish rate because he fought 2-3 weight classes higher than GSP. Pretty interesting that GSP's first finish in years came in his first foray into a heavier weight class.

And despite Randy being one of my favorite fighters, the guy has 8 decision wins... Randy has 30 pro fights over the space of 18 active years with a 19-11 record with 8 decision wins.

GSP has 28 pro fights over the space of 12 years with a 26-2 record with 12 decision wins

GSP has fought in the UFC 22 times and every guy he fought was at least top 10 when he fought them.

Ironically, the only guy on the whole list of guys he faced at 170 that I wouldn't have considered top 10 when he fought him was Matt Serra...
He dominated WW when it was weaker. He was the next evolution after Hughes. His performances look tame now compared to killers like Lawler, Woodley, Rory etc. Nog and Fedor reigned but their performances hold up and are still exciting. Kinda neat you are so fascinated with bland decision wins though.

Jay Hieron and Jason Miller were not great. GSP won usually in a very boring fashion. That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.

They were both ranked top 10 when GSP fought them.

And Miller had the potential to be great. The dude had a crazy ground game and a granite chin. His personal life is a disaster though...

He dominated WW when it was weaker. He was the next evolution after Hughes. His performances look tame now compared to killers like Lawler, Woodley, Rory etc. Nog and Fedor reigned but their performances hold up and are still exciting. Kinda neat you are so fascinated with bland decision wins though.

Woodley a killer? Lol... The author of 75 minutes of sheer boredom...

GSP has always been a better version of Rory btw. And if you think Lawler would have beat him, you need to watch more mma. GSP would have dominated lawler worse than Hendricks (a heavily juiced hendricks btw).

I expect we will see GSP fight Woodley soon enough. The haters are going to crawl under rocks when GSP does to Woodley essentially what Rory did only better.

<36>

Hendricks beat him. GSP got the robbery decision.

The lameness is epic. Quite funny too.

giphy.gif

Fun fact. GSP got his ass kicked 2x in his athletic Prime. Fedor Goat. By the time Fedors lost he was bald and fat.

The only bum gsp fought is strasser.other ufc wins are either good or elite.never fought a single bum outside of strasser.this prove why he’s the goat of mma.
The funny thing is annoying fucks like you think you’re doing GSP a service when you post this nonsense, but you’re only giving people excuses to bash him.

As a GSP fan, stop with the dumb “goat” talk. He was one of the best, just leave it at that, there will never be a unanimous goat.

To a LW no less. Tapping to strikes forever takes you out of Goat discussions.
You do realize that Serra fought the majority of his career at WW right? Funny how people seem to always forget that.

Back