Fun fact: gsp only fought one bum in ufc.another reason why he’s the goat.

The title of the thread explicitly stated that.

Why the hate towards GSP? Seriously. Regardless of GOAT talk, he's an all-time great but "fans" like you go out of your way to hate him.

Do boxing fans shit on Ali, or is it just MMA "fans" that have this ridiculous attitude?
I like gsp and think he is #2 goat and WW goat. TS is a nuthugger and starts a gsp thread every day and is only counting ufc record when he fought multiple cans before that. Nothing against gsp, everyone fights cans at some point of their career. Just don’t get it twisted gsp did too

The only bum gsp fought is strasser.other ufc wins are either good or elite.never fought a single bum outside of strasser.this prove why he’s the goat of mma.

That can't be true, I've read many times on this forum how GSP only fought nobodies, cans and undersized fighters.

Read it on a sherdog forum so it must be true.. LOL

Gsp best better competition, defended the title more and was 2 division champ.
Can fedor claim the same thing?
GSP never fought God or grizzly bear.
th

th

He wasn't just boring, he was intentionally a strictly lay n pray fighter. He clearly lost to Hendricks and Diaz was better in the standup. He is worthy of the title WW GOAT at best, but that is it. Sad that the adjective boring should go hand in hand when describing most of his fights.
You obviously don't know what lay n pray is. GSP always worked to improve his position and sliced through everybody's guard like they had never been on their back before. You're a delusional hater, and an uneducated one at that. Name 2 guys better at passing guard than GSP.
I'll wait.

You obviously don't know what lay n pray is. GSP always worked to improve his position and sliced through everybody's guard like they had never been on their back before. You're a delusional hater, and an uneducated one at that. Name 2 guys better at passing guard than GSP.
I'll wait.
Maia, and Askren. Don't really care, this is a GOAT discussion and GSP is NOT in it. You have to be a GSP fanboys to defend his fights as exciting.

Jay Hieron and Jason Miller were not great. GSP won usually in a very boring fashion. That, along with greasegate is why he will never be GOAT.

The years the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA championship they were super boring.

Tim Duncan won so many rings rings because he and his team played smart, unselfish basketball.

Being an exciting fighter and being a great fighter are not mutually exclusive.

The only bum gsp fought is strasser.other ufc wins are either good or elite.never fought a single bum outside of strasser.this prove why he’s the goat of mma.

So much GSP detractors don't mind them I am not a big GSP fan I don't think he is the Goat but damn his detractors are so extreme like its imposible to consdier GSP the goat.

The years the San Antonio Spurs won the NBA championship they were super boring.

Tim Duncan won so many rings rings because he and his team played smart, unselfish basketball.

Being an exciting fighter and being a great fighter are not mutually exclusive.
I love the Spurs and Duncan. Fighting is a different animal, Georges is not fit to tie the shoelaces of the greats Fedor, Anderson, Nog, Crocop etc. GSP is more like Couture, he gets the job done. But at least Couture was finishing at a decent rate.

I love the Spurs and Duncan. Fighting is a different animal, Georges is not fit to tie the shoelaces of the greats Fedor, Anderson, Nog, Crocop etc. GSP is more like Couture, he gets the job done. But at least Couture was finishing at a decent rate.

The Spurs did what they had to do to get the job done. They were not flashy and did not play particularly exciting basketball.

They were a well oiled machine good in all facets and fantastic overall.

Precisely like GSP. He's not the most exciting fighter. But this conversation is not about the most exciting fighter.

Maia, and Askren. Don't really care, this is a GOAT discussion and GSP is NOT in it. You have to be a GSP fanboys to defend his fights as exciting.
Ba ha ha.
Your lack of knowledge is only surpassed by your ignorance.
No matter how much you deny it, your opinion is shit. Keep hating kid. Enjoy banging your thick head and your bleeding ulcers.

Ba ha ha.
Your lack of knowledge is only surpassed by your ignorance.
No matter how much you deny it, your opinion is shit. Keep hating kid. Enjoy banging your thick head and your bleeding ulcers.
Jacare Khabib. Fuck off now kid, you are putting people to sleep with your GSP nuthugging.

its not nice to call serra a bum
unless u mean bisping

He was initially a dynamo but after the Serra KO he played it safer and safer, dominant, yes but its the way you do it as much as what you do. He ranks #4.

Back