Fun fact: Dj didn’t fought a single can in ufc.all his wins are good/elite

3sumrock got destroyed and embarassed in the Fedor threads. Now hes hobbled downstairs to the manlet divisions,hoping to get some discussion in.

Ironically he's just exposing how dumb a lot of the Fedor "can" talk is, granted yeah someone like Nagata but a lot of the guys he would doubtless class in the same fashion like say Ogawa are very much in the "decent but not truly eilte" category just as someone like Tim Elliot is. The difference being Fedor attacked and destroyed them in short order where as MM kept them at arms length and finished only late on or with Elliot actually struggled for many rounds.

Also all his 3 loses are to top competition.

Dodson a guy that has never been finished and has legit power for a BW
Raphael Assuncao is also for me a top 3 fighter in the division and no one has a easy night with him also avenged the loss
Dominick Cruz who is thought to be the best BW of his time, also very close fight that could have went to TJ

I feel like in 2 years time he will be considered the greatest BW of all times he already has 2 defenses to his resume and now with being the Champ again it looks good for him to beat the record, there are a lot of hard challenges left but he is good everywhere, the only thing left really is to maybe get some submissions, his standup has become elite over the years and his Wrestling is second to none at BW.

Why do you DJ dorks spend so much time trying to validate him? Are you trying to convince us, or convinces yourselves?

He's really not.

Fedor is a more skilled fighter in literally every facet.

Hahaha you gotta stop slurping Fedor's nuts. MM's footwork/striking is light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's submissions are light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's grappling is light years ahead of Fedors. MM's ability to mix striking with grappling is light years ahead of Fedor's. Only way Fedor can be better at a skill is if you specify...but even then it would only make Fedor better at like Sambo.

Also all his 3 loses are to top competition.

Dodson a guy that has never been finished and has legit power for a BW
Raphael Assuncao is also for me a top 3 fighter in the division and no one has a easy night with him also avenged the loss
Dominick Cruz who is thought to be the best BW of his time, also very close fight that could have went to TJ

I feel like in 2 years time he will be considered the greatest BW of all times he already has 2 defenses to his resume and now with being the Champ again it looks good for him to beat the record, there are a lot of hard challenges left but he is good everywhere, the only thing left really is to maybe get some submissions, his standup has become elite over the years and his Wrestling is second to none at BW.

WTF...

MM only has TWO losses...and you didn't even get them right. You talking about TJ for no reason...?

Hahaha you gotta stop slurping Fedor's nuts. MM's footwork/striking is light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's submissions are light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's grappling is light years ahead of Fedors. MM's ability to mix striking with grappling is light years ahead of Fedor's. Only way Fedor can be better at a skill is if you specify...but even then it would only make Fedor better at like Sambo.

You think MM would outstrike Fedor?

You think he would outgrapple Fedor?

You think he could do anything to Fedor whatsoever in a fight other than run or die?

You are truly an idiot if you think MM is a better fighter than Fedor.

So tell me exactly what DJ's path to victory is in a fight against Fedor?
are your comprehension skills lacking? if you understood the context of the original statement then the real question is what is fedors path to victory?

are your comprehension skills lacking? if you understood the context of the original statement then the real question is what is fedors path to victory?

Fedor's path to victory is anything that he wanted. He could literally just pick DJ up and throw him out of the ring whenever he wanted. It would be like fighting a baby.... or like me schooling you in this subject.

Fedor's path to victory is anything that he wanted. He could literally just pick DJ up and throw him out of the ring whenever he wanted. It would be like fighting a baby.
ok so like I said you cant comprehend the context of the original post. Drugs are bad, go back to school buddy!

Fedor's path to victory is anything that he wanted. He could literally just pick DJ up and throw him out of the ring whenever he wanted. It would be like fighting a baby.... or like me schooling you in this subject.
IDK what this argument is about between you ladies...

but, SKILL FOR SKILL, MM is legitimately so much better than Fedor.
He literally highlights the emphasis of the arguement. Djs SKILLS are far beyond Fedors SKILLS. Not would dj beat fedor. Not if dj and fedor were the same size who would win. Its SKILL FOR SKILL who is better. Takedowns, top game, bottom game, boxing, jiu jitsu, etc. DJ is better then Fedor in everyway

He literally highlights the emphasis of the arguement. Djs SKILLS are far beyond Fedors SKILLS. Not would dj beat fedor. Not if dj and fedor were the same size who would win. Its SKILL FOR SKILL who is better. Takedowns, top game, bottom game, boxing, jiu jitsu, etc. DJ is better then Fedor in everyway

Some people can't let go of the sac...

Oh man hahaha my mistake, i dont know why i read TJ.

Yeah I can see the screw up between "DJ" and "TJ" (one letter).

But TJ has fought some "cans" in the UFC though. Who the fuck is Walel Watson? Tamura? Vaughan Lee's greatest claim to fame is submitting an old past prime KID Yamamoto...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back