Fun fact: Dj didn’t fought a single can in ufc.all his wins are good/elite

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kid yamamoto (first fight): great fighters.
Miguel Torres: another great fighters.was p4p 1 at one point
Cruz: one of the best fighter of all time but Dj loss the fight
Mcall: another good fighter
JoeB: excellent fighter and one of the most skilled fighter in ufc today
John Dodson: another good/great fighter.no need to explain
Moraga: good fighters,got really good wrestling and submission.
Bagautinov: great fighter and got a win over Lineker and Elliot
Cariaso: decent fighter and he’s a golden glove champion accordingly to ufc summary page.
Horiguchi: another great fighter.he got excellent striking and lighting fast hand
Cejudo: great fighter.
Tim Elliot: decent fighter.
Reis: good fighter.legit bjj black belt,good ground and pound and got power on his hands
Ray Borg: decent/good fighter with good grappling

Well after this detailed explaination,nobody will ever say a word. Moraga,Elliott,Cariaso and Reis were all good/elite fighters,because 3sumrock said it.

Well after this detailed explaination,nobody will ever say a word. Moraga,Elliott,Cariaso and Reis were all good/elite fighters,because 3sumrock said it.
Maybe because they are?want some evidence? Go watch their fight.

3sumrock got destroyed and embarassed in the Fedor threads. Now hes hobbled downstairs to the manlet divisions,hoping to get some discussion in.

idk what you're talking about

everyone he fought is about the size of a beer can

3sumrock got destroyed and embarassed in the Fedor threads. Now hes hobbled downstairs to the manlet divisions,hoping to get some discussion in.
<2>= you
Lmao you’re still mad that I debunked your daddy?
all I did is pointing out fact and his boyfriends like goatley And you got butthurted about it
Stay mad
Dj>>>>>>>> fedor

"DJ didnt fought a single can in ufc"

<Varys01><Kpop01><JerryWWF>

Lmao you’re still mad that debunked your daddy?
all I did is pointing out fact and his boyfriends like goatley And you got butthurted about it
Stay mad
Dj>>>>>>>> fedor
Your bleeding asshole says otherwise. Stick to this and Womans Straweight discussions for the time being. Work your way back up the ladder,get some healing time in.

Your bleeding asshole says otherwise. Stick to this and Womans Straweight discussions for the time being. Work your way back up the ladder,get some healing time in.
Aww you got triggered?good go cry in corner
Sorry that I completely debunked your daddy And makes you mad

Aww you got triggered?good go cry in corner
Sorry that I completely debunked your daddy And makes you mad
Its really high up here where im at,I cant hear you.

<2>= you
Lmao you’re still mad that I debunked your daddy?
Stay mad
Dj>>>>>>>> fedor

IDK what this argument is about between you ladies...

but, SKILL FOR SKILL, MM is legitimately so much better than Fedor.

Well, he failed cause his thread ended up in the wasteland in 10 minutes lol

This is the silliest thing I've read all day aND that includes people saying conor takes 3 tuff fights a year a 10-20mill for his legacy. A guy so bad they had to make a TUF contests with non ufc caliber fighters get an instant title shot is LEGIT now GTFO.

Back