Fun fact: Dj didn’t fought a single can in ufc.all his wins are good/elite

Yeah I can see the screw up between "DJ" and "TJ" (one letter).

But TJ has fought some "cans" in the UFC though. Who the fuck is Walel Watson? Tamura? Vaughan Lee's greatest claim to fame is submitting an old past prime KID Yamamoto...
True i was just arguing that his loses are pretty forgiveable.

You think MM would outstrike Fedor?

You think he would outgrapple Fedor?

You think he could do anything to Fedor whatsoever in a fight other than run or die?

You are truly an idiot if you think MM is a better fighter than Fedor.

You honestly can't be this stupid. Did I SAY Fedor would get beat by MM? FFS MM is like 1/4 Fedor's size!

Hahaha you gotta stop slurping Fedor's nuts. MM's footwork/striking is light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's submissions are light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's grappling is light years ahead of Fedors. MM's ability to mix striking with grappling is light years ahead of Fedor's. Only way Fedor can be better at a skill is if you specify...but even then it would only make Fedor better at like Sambo.
come on man, stop nuthagging so hard...

"MM's footwork/striking is light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's submissions are light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's grappling is light years ahead of Fedors. MM's ability to mix striking with grappling is light years ahead of Fedor's" wew, you can't be serious on this.

"Only way Fedor can be better at a skill is if you specify...but even then it would only make Fedor better at like Sambo" Well Sambo is like semi contact MMA... so...

Stop nuthugging or stop trolling.

come on man, stop nuthagging so hard...

"MM's footwork/striking is light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's submissions are light years ahead of Fedor's. MM's grappling is light years ahead of Fedors. MM's ability to mix striking with grappling is light years ahead of Fedor's" wew, you can't be serious on this.

"Only way Fedor can be better at a skill is if you specify...but even then it would only make Fedor better at like Sambo" Well Sambo is like semi contact MMA... so...

Stop nuthugging or stop trolling.

Not hugging or trolling. Just laying down the facts as it is. I'd like nothing more than for Fedor to be the best at everything MMA, but that just ain't the case. You can argue he has a better legacy due to his past wins, but his skills are not better than MM.

... but you're saying hes more skilled at fighting.

Nope. So you think MM is a less skilled fighter than Antonio Silva or Travis Browne? I would assume if MM fought either of them...he would more likely than anything get beat. Get real, my man.

He literally highlights the emphasis of the arguement. Djs SKILLS are far beyond Fedors SKILLS. Not would dj beat fedor. Not if dj and fedor were the same size who would win. Its SKILL FOR SKILL who is better. Takedowns, top game, bottom game, boxing, jiu jitsu, etc. DJ is better then Fedor in everyway

Only in delusional fanboy "P4P" world does Mighty Mouse have better skills..... in that world they can pretend that if you added a 100lbs to Mighty Mouse he would somehow resemble the same person, or if you cut 100 lbs off of Fedor he would be anywhere near the same person.

That's called make believe world and the winner of this fantasy land way of doing things will always be the fighter who you're a fan of.

In the real world, in real fighting, Fedor is better than Mighty Mouse at literally everything.

Only in delusional fanboy "P4P" world does Mighty Mouse have better skills..... in that world they can pretend that if you added a 100lbs to Mighty Mouse he would somehow resemble the same person, or if you cut 100 lbs off of Fedor he would be anywhere near the same person.

That's called make believe world and the winner of this fantasy land way of doing things will always be the fighter who you're a fan of.

In the real world, in real fighting, Fedor is better than Mighty Mouse at literally everything.
Holy shit you cant comprehend can you? Looking beyond the lack of your comprehension skills onto a new subject Dj is still faster and better then Fedor in everyway possible besides size and strength.

Not hugging or trolling. Just laying down the facts as it is. I'd like nothing more than for Fedor to be the best at everything MMA, but that just ain't the case. You can argue he has a better legacy due to his past wins, but his skills are not better than MM.
those are not the Facts as they are, MM is better skillwise and i can imagine a 6', 220 lbs MM would destroy Fedor.
But for gods sake, he is not lightyears ahead of the last emperor by any means.
Fedor in hes prime was a Monster, a very talented, very high fight IQ motherfucker.

Holy shit you cant comprehend can you? Looking beyond the lack of your comprehension skills onto a new subject Dj is still faster and better then Fedor in everyway possible besides size and strength.

So you're saying that DJ would beat Fedor in a fight?

Then you're simply retarded.

<WellThere>

Nope. So you think MM is a less skilled fighter than Antonio Silva or Travis Browne? I would assume if MM fought either of them...he would more likely than anything get beat. Get real, my man.

In terms of actual fighting skill, yes clearly Browne and Bigfoot are superior fighters to Mighty Mouse.

The only way they wouldn't be considered better fighters is in your fantasy dreamland p4p world where Mighty Mouse isn't a 5'3 125 tiny person. But that is just a fanboy world. In the real world both Silva and Browne would kick DJ's ass.

In terms of actual fighting skill, yes clearly Browne and Bigfoot are superior fighters to Mighty Mouse.

The only way they wouldn't be considered better fighters is in your fantasy dreamland p4p world where Mighty Mouse isn't a 5'3 125 tiny person. But that is just a fanboy world. In the real world both Silva and Browne would kick DJ's ass.

You seriously are that dumb. Hahah Stop doing bath salts. It's clearly rotted your brain.

those are not the Facts as they are, MM is better skillwise and i can imagine a 6', 220 lbs MM would destroy Fedor.
But for gods sake, he is not lightyears ahead of the last emperor by any means.
Fedor in hes prime was a Monster, a very talented, very high fight IQ motherfucker.

Granted I exaggerated a "tad", but look at the guy I'm talking to that says Browne and BF Silva are more skilled fighters than MM. <Lmaoo>

Back