Frustration with the Diaz brothers

Thats the bad part of being a Diaz bro fan. They do so many things at such an elite level but they sabotage themselves. Either way, they both have accomplished a lot at the highest level of MMA, not everyone is going to be GSP. Nate has done better than I expected career wise but its more Nick that Im disappointed with because of how he talks about himself. He puts down literally ALL other fighters saying they're no where near his level yet he has never developed a kicking game. Nick is deadliest when his opponent is up against the cage yet he rarely tries to cut off the octagon and chooses to trash talk or flip off his opponent as they escape and create distance. Either way, they've both accomplished a hell of a lot in MMA.

Personally I think Nick is mentally checked out when comes to fighting, the dude just wants to smoke,chill,practice BJJ and compete in triathlons.
Nate seems to want to follow in his older brother footsteps, nothing wrong with that. As a Diaz fan i rather see them enjoy life.

yes they have

Nope! If they have, then PLENTY of better more accomplished fighters also have "paid their dues" and can sit back and pick and choose what fights they want. In reality the Diaz brothers haven't really done fuck all

Nope! If they have, then PLENTY of better more accomplished fighters also have "paid their dues" and can sit back and pick and choose what fights they want. In reality the Diaz brothers haven't really done fuck all
A lot of fighters besides them have also..but they have too..like i said no fan of theirs, and hope they get fucked up, but they have..my opinion

A lot of fighters besides them have also..but they have too..like i said no fan of theirs, and hope they get fucked up, but they have..my opinion

If you think the Diaz bros have, then most of the top 10 in every division deserves to sit back and just wait on the GSP, Conor, Jones type money fights. Its ridiculous that anyone can think they have paid their dues to the point they can act like they are acting

I wish both brothers the very best in life. It's the least I can do for all the crazy matches they've been in and for the entertainment over the years.

Part of that is hoping that they're financially ok. I'm thinking decades down the line, especially if their BJJ gyms don't pan out well.

If that is the case, then they're much better off taking "as big as you can possible make" fights given the current circumstances given that they're still relatively young.

If you attempt a comeback later in life, the risk of severe injury is always worse.

Nate is a multi millionaire and black t shirts dont cost that much. Like $1.50 if you order online.

Nick is prolly too. He said in an interview he makes more for appearances at dispensaries and clubs than he did fighting.

So wut wut.

If you have more money than you need why come back unless it's stupid money?

Been a huge fan of the Diaz brothers for many years now.
{tl dr }
Or is it simply that too much weed and too many punches taken over the years have permanently damaged their decision-making capability ?

Yea, HUGE fan you are you fake fuck, and I can tell by your closing sentence.

if you even a marginal fan, you'd understand their decision and appreciate what they've given us and show a little respect rather than talk about them as if they are toys made for your entertainment.

Yea, HUGE fan you are you fake fuck, and I can tell by your closing sentence.

if you even a marginal fan, you'd understand their decision and appreciate what they've given us and show a little respect rather than talk about them as if they are toys made for your entertainment.

Another misguided hoe, like so many fucktards on this site.

So the ability to be somewhat critical is mutually exclusive with being a fan ?

Great logic hoss. Real winner right here.

Bitch sounds like all the Conor dick-riders on this site. Catching feelings any time anyone says shit about their man.

Have you seen them try to put a sentence together? It's probably best that they don't want to get anymore brain damage.

Another misguided hoe, like so many fucktards on this site.

So the ability to be somewhat critical is mutually exclusive with being a fan ?

Great logic hoss. Real winner right here.
child, you've been here less than a year. you're not in a position to criticize sherdog and be taken seriously.

From all my trips for business and pleasure in Japan, I have never met such a disrespectful fucktard, especially with relations to mma. You're clearly not japanese, just a tourist. And honestly, you're definitely no martial artist, which in itself is a disgrace if you're in a country where martial arts is part of the culture.

keep faking it boy. when you're a man, you might just hear from again.

peace.

child, you've been here less than a year. you're not in a position to criticize sherdog and be taken seriously.

From all my trips for business and pleasure in Japan, I have never met such a disrespectful fucktard, especially with relations to mma. You're clearly not japanese, just a tourist. And honestly, you're definitely no martial artist, which in itself is a disgrace if you're in a country where martial arts is part of the culture.

keep faking it boy. when you're a man, you might just hear from again.

peace.

Hoe ass pieces of shit like you stay assuming and thereby stay losing in life.

Stay in your bitch boy lane and know your place, little shit.

I'm sure both will fight soon.

Nate vs Conor 3 is almost a guarantee if McGregor comes back to mma, and Nate vs Tony Ferguson could be very likely actually because who else is el Cucuy going to fight? Khabib probably is moving up to 170 or retiring. His body can't make 155 anymore.

Nick turning down the Lawler rematch hurt but hopefully we get that fight someday soon. I wouldn't mind Woodley/Diaz while Maia/Masvidal gets worked out.

They certainly have NOT paid their dues for the fights and money they think they deserve

Seriously fool? Nick (age 33) has 35 fights go back to 2001. Nate (age 31) has 30 fights going back to 2004...

Compare this to some of the current "top" fighters:

Woodley: 20 fights, active since 2009

Lawler: 28 fights, active since 2001

Romero: 13 fights, active since 2009

Rory: 22 fights, active since 2005

Aldo: 28 fights, active since 2004

Pettis: 25 fights, active since 2007

Cormier: 19 fights, active since 2009

Rumble: 27 fights, active since 2006

The list goes on and on. Truth be told, Nate and Nick have more fights and have been fighting longer than most of the guys on the current UFC roster.

There are only a handful of guys in the UFC with more than 30 fights and some like Silva are quite a bit older than the Diaz bros and frankly at the end of their career.

Back