Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Bunch of scumbags defending a scumbag.

If you are friend with the wife (as in you met the wife first) then you should do something, otherwise you are a shitty friend.

I would give the guy an ultimatum, tell her yourself or ill tell her.
You are full of shit.

It'd be a shame if he gives her an STD and she finds out that way.

I dunno man.. That's a tough one.

Keep your mouth shut. You could fuck up the kids life if you break up their parents.

A lot of wives actually have a "don't ask, don't tell" equilibrium going on when it comes to their husbands so you don't wanna fuck it up

It'd be a shame if he gives her an STD and she finds out that way.

I dunno man.. That's a tough one.
You're presuming he has unsafe sex. Busybody gossips here sticking their nose in other people's personal shit. Worse than a fucking sewing circle. Unless you know for an absolute fact that he's hurting her mind your own business.

You're presuming he has unsafe sex. Busybody gossips here sticking their nose in other people's personal shit. Worse than a fucking sewing circle. Unless you know for an absolute fact that he's hurting her mind your own business.

You're right..

I'm SURE that a guy who steps out on his wife will show enough respect and good sense to wear a condom while doing so..

<YeahOKJen>

Domestic stuff can get real crazy. If you break up his marriage, the guy may knife you or bust a cap in your ass.

Keep your mouth shut. You could fuck up the kids life if you break up their parents.

A lot of wives actually have a "don't ask, don't tell" equilibrium going on when it comes to their husbands so you don't wanna fuck it up
This. It's very possible that the wife would be much more upset that people know of this debauchery than she would be about the actual cheating. That's the real world.

They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.

STay out of it! There is no way for you to walk away from this ok. If need be just cut off your friendship. A marriage and what transpires is between two people. She will figure out without your "help". You need to exit the situation.

You should have made a bigger deal about it at the time imo. If you're going to take up the responsibility of protecting her, then your time to step up was when the decisions were being made.

Now that it's passed I'm not sure you can take any action and come out of this looking good.

Hi, this is hard for me to tell you, but you're my friend and I need to tell you this because I care about you so much and think you deserve to know the truth. See, I'm a really good guy, unlike your jerk husband. Yes, he cheated and I took it upon myself to tell you because I'm such a good person who thinks you deserve to find these things out from me. I really struggled with whether or not to tell you and even asked an internet forum what I should do, but ultimately, I decided our friendship means so much to me that my conscience basically forced me to tell you.

There, there, it will be alright. Remember, I'm your friend unlike your unfaithful, lying husband. You can trust me because I really care about you unlike him. Well, I guess I'll be going now but remember that I'm your friend so if you need a shoulder to cry on or a hug I'll be there for you because I'm such a good person. Bye

<Gordonhat>
<{clintugh}>

What would u do?

She has a right to know. Either the asshat cheater tells her himself, or WOW does would be the only right thing going on here in this situation. The asshat has done it before, and/or will do it again. She is being played for the fool by both of them who know if she isn’t given the respect of knowing this shit.

Btw seems like everyone on Sherdog thinks that the world is just full of open marriages. Lmao. K.

Ain't your business mafucka keep your nose where it belongs. Do YOU want to be the reason they broke up? Also if you're friends with both and tell the wife you're taking her side. Best just to stay out and let nature take its course, for all you know she could know too. You go up start talking shit and end up looking like a retard with alterior motives when all is said and done.

Also you'll probably lose alot of mutual friends because the one thing worse than a cheater is a fuckin snitch pal.

They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.
No, just drop the friendship all together. In every other scenario you become the bad guy.

She has a right to know. Either the asshat cheater tells her himself, or WOW does would be the only right thing going on here in this situation. The asshat has done it before, and/or will do it again. She is being played for the fool by both of them who know if she isn’t given the respect of knowing this shit.

Btw seems like everyone on Sherdog thinks that the world is just full of open marriages. Lmao. K.
You would be surprised how many women accept their husband cheating, for fear of the shame of it becoming public knowledge or having the marriage end in divorce. Yeah, the guy is a jerk for cheating on his wife, but I would bet the wife already knows this.

Best the TS can do is voice his opinion to the husband friend, and then maybe unfriend him.

Back