Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Not only a bitch-ass beta orbiter, but a cockblocker too.

If you were an acquaintance of mine, let alone someone whom you tried to cockblock or hurt the marriage, I'd beat the shit out of you. I would seriously hurt you.
Why be in a marriage if you are going to cheat like a pile of shit?

You would be surprised how many women accept their husband cheating, for fear of the shame of it becoming public knowledge or having the marriage end in divorce. Yeah, the guy is a jerk for cheating on his wife, but I would bet the wife already knows this.

Best the TS can do is voice his opinion to the husband friend, and then maybe unfriend him.

It’s already public knowledge if there’s someone else who knows. A third person who knows is someone who is involved.

Why be in a marriage if you are going to cheat like a pile of shit?

MOST young couples will break their vows and cheat at one point. For better or worse. It sucks but if you enter marriage expecting this not to come up then dont get married

You're presuming he has unsafe sex. Busybody gossips here sticking their nose in other people's personal shit. Worse than a fucking sewing circle. Unless you know for an absolute fact that he's hurting her mind your own business.
Cheating is hurting her.

MOST young couples will break their vows and cheat at one point. For better or worse. It sucks but if you enter marriage expecting this not to come up then dont get married
If you cant control your base urges then dont enter into committed relationships. Some men act like they are subhuman animals that have no control over their own selves.. You have a fucking brain, the best in the fucking animal kingdom and you cant control yourself like some baboon on speed? Right and wrong don't go away because you have a penis... Take responsibility for your own barbaric actions.

If you cant control your base urges then dont enter into committed relationships. Some men act like they are subhuman animals that have no control over their own selves.. You have a fucking brain, the best in the fucking animal kingdom and you cant control yourself like some baboon on speed? Right and wrong don't go away because you have a penis... Take responsibility for your own barbaric actions.
Worry about your own behavior and stop trying to impose your brand of morality on others. You come off as holier than thou.

You're making assumptions and being a busybody.
Cheating hurts. There is no denying it. Witnessed first hand the fallout from it. Single most painful aspect of my moms life. Assholes defending an asshole.. I hope you get an std and your cock falls off.

Worry about your own behavior and stop trying to impose your brand of morality on others. You come off as holier than thou.
And you come off like a subhuman that cant control themselves.

Nah, don't do it. You shouldn't be close friends with a married woman anyway. It just leads to problems. Like the one you got now.

Keep your mouth shut. You could fuck up the kids life if you break up their parents.

A lot of wives actually have a "don't ask, don't tell" equilibrium going on when it comes to their husbands so you don't wanna fuck it up

Most women have a "Don't let me find out" mentality.

Nah, don't do it. You shouldn't be close friends with a married woman anyway. It just leads to problems. Like the one you got now.

It is weird, you're right. Very unnatural.

Here's exactly what happens if you tell-
Husband denies up and down, wife is initially pissed but in a day or two after husband has time to come up with various excuses/alternate stories which WILL paint you as a liar or the bad guy, wife realizes you have no proof and decides to stand by her husband. You have lost the wife as a friend and the husband hates you as well. This WILL happen if you say anything, regardless of what's rightvor wrong.

Cheating hurts. There is no denying it. Witnessed first hand the fallout from it. Single most painful aspect of my moms life. Assholes defending an asshole.. I hope you get an std and your cock falls off.
It's interesting that you call me subhuman when you are wishing horrible things on strangers because they have a different opinion.

Not everyone is like your mom kiddo.

It’s already public knowledge if there’s someone else who knows. A third person who knows is someone who is involved.
But she doesn't know that, unless he tells her.

Hey, cheating's not my thing but I'm not gonna judge others who cheat. Maybe his wife is a huge slut in the US or an entitled cunt, and now was his chance to even the score abroad.

I don't know them, so it's not a clear-cut case of a bad guy hurting a poor innocent girl. If it is, then that sucks, but we don't know that.

Darlin, you are very young I assume. Marry a much older man if you want fidelity. We ARE animals and the instinct to procreate is very powerful. Look at the stats. Most marriages end in divorce. If you get married do not permit infidelity but you should be aware that infidelity will likely happen and then deal with it. I wouldn't divorce over infidelity. I would demand it end though. The urge to procreate is very powerful. This isn't a puritan world anymore.

Better have proof first like HD video of the intercourse.

It's interesting that you call me subhuman when you are wishing horrible things on strangers because they have a different opinion.

Not everyone is like your mom kiddo.
How can you defend infidelity? It makes no sense. It is possibly one of the least honorable things a man can do. Why is that even acceptable male behavior for you? Not a single female alive that is ok with cheating..

Not a kid you twat.

But she doesn't know that, unless he tells her.

Hey, cheating's not my thing but I'm not gonna judge others who cheat. Maybe his wife is a huge slut in the US or an entitled cunt, and now was his chance to even the score abroad.

I don't know them, so it's not a clear-cut case of a bad guy hurting a poor innocent girl. If it is, then that sucks, but we don't know that.

WOW probably knows that if he’s good friends with these people, and thus this thread. I mean, I wouldn’t bother to be concerned if the wife was a slut as well. I’d just laugh and shake my head.

Back