Freedom vs Fascism is the real battle, not muslims vs the west.

Dude, I'm serious. Go watch some Dr. Jordan Peterson videos about nazism.

He's a clinical psychologist/professor at the University of Toronto, formerly Harvard. He talks all about the slippery slope of leftist ideology and the curbing or manipulation of everyday language/free speech and displacement of responsibility.

If you don't appreciate that man's work, you don't appreciate free speech. Frankly, it's that simple.

Quick addition to my last post. Hitler also took the guns away from the German Population. That's a big leftist move, not a right wing.

yeah its bullshit.

you want to ban peoples thoughts. its insanity.

its like all you people are arguing with me and ill give you all one question and watch you disappear up your own asses.

Do you believe in freedom of religion?

Which represents the sacrifice of the people you say died so we could have freedom of religion. So should I also be allowed to burn the koran, or wipe my arse on it? Because it's just a fucking book, right?

Oh, and remind me how many years and how much taxpayer's money it took to deport Dr Hook.:rolleyes:

who said you couldnt burn books?

show me where theres a law that says you cant burn anything you own?

thats your opinion dude. and even though i disagree with it, nothing you have said justifies banning religions or freedom of thought.

you dont like mind control bandits, so you want to become one.

your argument doesnt make sense.
Nobody is banning religion or freedom of thought.

We just don't want or have to take in certain immigrants.

ive seen footage of americans being airlifted out of their homes because they are too fat to get out the front door.

clearly this means all americans need helicopters for transport. london is full of normal people, many of whom happen to be muslims.

invoking two murderers out of 1 million people is pathetic.

muslims are far more part of london, than americans are.
But you see though I'm not just bringing up those two murderers. I brought them up in the context of Anjem Choudary's congregation. He's had several members of his mosque go fight for ISIS. Anjem was famous for a reason, that's because there's people that agree with him in the UK.

Why didn't you address the Sharia Law volunteers harassing non-believers in the UK?

Why didn't you address the canceled Gay Pride march?
Secondary question. Can you name a Muslim majority nation that hosts a gay pride parade? If not, why?

north korea is known as the democratic republic of korea.

naziism is fascism. its funny how you try to deny it.

hitler was a warmongering fascist moron, who was nationalist, authoritarian, and who was against freedom, just like modern fascists today, none of whom want to be known as fascists, and all of whom have fascist hallmarks just like the nazis.
People think hitler said day one lets round up the jews. It was gradual escalation of nationalism and fearmongering about how their own existence was in danger. This is where the conservatives are heading. It doesn't help his base are anti intellectualism and believe any bad news of him is fake news.

One of this forum favorites Sheriff david clarke couple of days ago was asked by cnn to do inteeview. He said president trump has labelled cnn fake news and wont talk to them until the president says its ok. That kind of blind following scream fascism.

The March on Rome brought Fascism international attention. One early admirer of the Italian Fascists was Adolf Hitler, who, less than a month after the March, had begun to model himself and the Nazi Partyupon Mussolini and the Fascists.[141] The Nazis, led by Hitler and the German war hero Erich Ludendorff, attempted a "March on Berlin" modeled upon the March on Rome, which resulted in the failed Beer Hall Putsch in Munich in November 1923.

Such a mediocre cut & paste poster... I bet you try so hard to be the intelectual influence on your friends, they must be fed up with you

who said you couldnt burn books?

show me where theres a law that says you cant burn anything you own?

Go ahead. Please. Stand in any street, in any UK city and burn a Koran. Or even do it at home and put the video on your FB page.

If you are very lucky, you'll be arrested and charged for comitting a hate crime, distrubance of the peace and every other charge Plod can think to hit you with. And I can assure you, you will recieve the maximum possible sentence. If you're unlucky, you'll end up like the French or Dutch cartoonists who, "insulted" Islam.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Please, please try to prove me wrong:)

he wasnt standing in the street. and he had a megaphone using churchill as an excuse to harass people who were in the street.

he got arrested, as he clearly wanted to, after refusing to move on, when the police spent 40 minutes asking him to.
.....ok I'll ask again. Is this your idea of a fascist? Someone who believes they should have free speech?

It seems like your advocating for curbing free speech, but bashing fascism at the same time.

see that confusing as my grades in english literature are very good and orwell was my favourite author.

i think you are profoundly misrepresenting orwell if you think he supported fascism, or thought police, or suspending freedom of thought and belief, or all the other basic rights encroachments you support.

Retards like yourself can be reading 10 hrs per day, during their lifetime and still, be an iliterate retard, but an aspirational one

thats your opinion dude. and even though i disagree with it, nothing you have said justifies banning religions or freedom of thought.

you dont like mind control bandits, so you want to become one.

your argument doesnt make sense.
Wtf? Where did I say that I wanted to Ban any religion or freedom of thought?

It doesn't make sense, because I never said what you say I said.

Islam has stagnated since the Middle Ages. Even by the standards of the other Abrahamic relgions, it is an incredibly violent and intolerant cult. There are over one hundred countries in the world where homosexuality is illegal. Every single one of them is Islamic. Every nation where female genital mutilation is carried out: Islamic. Every nation where women are stoned to death for "adultary" - which is how rape is often percieved by Muslims: Islamic. Every nation where a woman can be beaten for walking alone outside, or not wearing the, "correct" clothing: Islamic.

It's a shit religion that brings nothing of value to the Western world. The fact that billions follow it proves nothing: billions of Chinese believed in Communism, and look how that turned out.

I don't want to convert them. I don't want to invade their countries. I just want them to stay the fuck out of mine.

raw

yeah its bullshit.

its like all you people are arguing with me and ill give you all one question and watch you disappear up your own asses.

Oh Seiger, you're coming unravelled.

If you knew who Dr. Peterson was, you'd know how stupid it is to suggest that me suggesting you check him out is me trying to control thoughts....

Dr. Peterson can actually educate you on Nazism and Orwell. If you want to remain ignorant, feel free.

Of course I support freedom of religion....I never said I didn't...I also support free speech.

do you believe in freedom of religion?
Of course I do, I never said I didn't...I believe one of my first posts in this thread directly says that.

As I said, you're unravelling man. You're accusing anyone who calls out your bullshit as a fascist or thought police.

These are childish arguments. I never said I wanted to ban freedom of religion or freedom of thought. I said we need to protect those freedoms from Islam and Facism. Both of which would like to undermine those freedoms.

Islam is not a religion that embraces freedom. I think this would be a good point to ask you again. Can you name a Muslim majority nation that hosts a gay pride event?

yeah its bullshit.

"Yeah it's bullshit"

I know you don't know who Dr. Peterson is, yet you have established a staunch stance against him.

That's pathetic.

Oh Seiger, you're coming unravelled.

If you knew who Dr. Peterson was, you'd know how stupid it is to suggest that me suggesting you check him out is me trying to control thoughts....

Dr. Peterson can actually educate you on Nazism and Orwell. If you want to remain ignorant, feel free.

Of course I support freedom of religion....I never said I didn't...I also support free speech.

It's no use Chief, Dr Peterson's videos are far too long, complicated and of too mature content for our friend here to actually comprehend. He was told in Secondary school that Orwell was writing about right wing fascists and that's all he'll believe.

He'd probably come away accusing Peterson of being a fascist/Nazi.

I have to admit, his twisting of Orwell's classic works, books that were written purposely basic so that anyone could comprehend their message, leaves me angry and saddened.

It's no use Chief, Dr Peterson's videos are far too long, complicated and of too mature content for our friend here to actually comprehend. He was told in Secondary school that Orwell was writing about right wing fascists and that's all he'll believe.

He'd probably come away accusing Peterson of being a fascist/Nazi.

I have to admit, his twisting of Orwell's classic works, books that were written purposely basic so that anyone could comprehend their message, leaves me angry and saddened.
I think he's already under the impression that Dr. Peterson is a nazi for a reason that's completely unknown to me, because I know for a fact that he doesn't know who he is.

I think he's already under the impression that Dr. Peterson is a nazi for a reason that's completely unknown to me, because I know for a fact that he doesn't know who he is.

Which is hilarious to anyone who has even a basic understanding of his belief system. Probably couldn't get any further from being a Nazi/Fascist.

Which is hilarious to anyone who has even a basic understanding of his belief system. Probably couldn't get any further from being a Nazi/Fascist.
For real, Seiger is on the same intellectual level as the SJW online that accused Dr. Peterson of essentially the same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back