Freedom vs Fascism is the real battle, not muslims vs the west.

So your labelling people a facist because thinking a backwards religion that does nothing to improve western society in any way is wrong?

Every stat i can find on different religious groups in the UK show Muslims as the lowest % employed.

Muslims households were the least likely to be homeowners (52%) and are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free.

--

32% of Muslim households live in overcrowded accommodation. Average family size for a Muslim family is 3.8, which can contribute to overcrowding. 34% of Muslim households contained more than five people. 63% contained at least one dependent child, and 25% contained three or more dependent children.

--

Unemployment rates were higher for Muslims than any other religion, for both men and women. Muslim male unemployment rate was 13% in 2004, and for women it was 18%.

--

Muslims between the ages of 16 and 24 had the highest unemployment rates at 28%; 11% of Muslims over the age of 25 were unemployed.

--

Muslims were most likely to be unavailable or not actively seeking work due to reasons such as disability, being a student, or looking after the family and home. 31% of working-age men were economically inactive, as were 69% of working-age women.

--

With 34% of Muslims under the age of 16 in 2001, Muslims have the youngest age profile of all the religious groups in Great Britain. Less than one in ten were aged 65 or older.

Tell me why we should be happy for muslim immigration here? Clearly they are a leech on society more than any other religious group.
im labelling you fascist because you want to remove everyones freedom of religion, police and criminalise their thoughts and use bigot language to describe one of the worlds great religions, along with bullshit statistics and piss poor scapegoating.

Except where did I use an Orwell quote to support policies that restrict liberties??

The Orwell quote was used to show TS that is a fallacy to accuse your enemies of being Fascists.

Read the thread, you'll see Seiger has a complete misunderstanding of Orwell's work and his politics.
its lunacy to use orwell to promote totalitarianism,. which religious censorship obviously is. orwell would have spat in your face.

ive written extended essays on orwell and got very respectable grades. i guess i must have missed something when i read his collected works.

have you read down and out?

have you read keep the aspidistra flying?

have you read road to wigan pier?

no, so go fetch a clue maybe.

well done for reading fucking animal farm. and misunderstanding it.

Last edited:
pissing up the wrong tree with orwell. you know nothing about him.

what second hand bookstore did he work in and which novel did he reference it in?

he was a left wing anti authoritarian. he was a social democrat. he wasnt a capitalist or a fascist.

its lunacy to use orwell to promote totalitarianism,. which religious censorship obviously is. orwell would have spat in your face.

ive written extended essays on orwell and got very respectable grades. i guess i must have missed something when i read his collected works.

have you read down and out?

have you read keep the aspidistra flying?

have you read road to wigan pier?

no, so stfu maybe.

well done for reading fucking animal farm. and misunderstanding it.

You're missing everything I'm saying (and backed up by several other posters in this same thread).

yet again the guy with a cuckold avatar starts a vague scatterbrained thread about "fascist stuff" and people take the bait

enjoy fueling his giggly masturbation sessions with circular arguments about the dictionary

You're missing everything I'm saying (and backed up by several other posters in this same thread).

what do i care about posters.

you have no coherent arguments and you dont know shit about orwell.

the bottom line is simple.

you dont defend freedom through fascism. and attacking religious freedom is fascism.

what do i care about posters.

you have no coherent arguments and you dont know shit about orwell.

the bottom line is simple.

you dont defend freedom through fascism. and attacking religious freedom is fascism.

I've explained myself thoroughly throughout the thread. And you've been categorically wrong every time. I'm sorry I burst your bubble. Someone had to.

Orwell was a gentleman, and wouldn't have spat in anyone's face for opinion or beliefs. Your hurting your own arguments by badly defending them.

I've explained myself thoroughly throughout the thread. And you've been categorically wrong every time. I'm sorry I burst your bubble. Someone had to.

cant burst a islamists bubble, it can only go allllahu akkk BOOOM bar.

Orwell was a gentleman, and wouldn't have spat in anyone's face for opinion or beliefs. Your hurting your own arguments by badly defending them.
Muslims can't be reasoned with

Back