Frankie Just outstruck cub. What fight does he take next?

He’s boring as fuck, who cares?

If Franke had power, Cub would've gone to sleep. He was landing overhand rights on the button almost at will.

If Franke had power, Cub would've gone to sleep. He was landing overhand rights on the button almost at will.

Yeah. Also, cub was walking backwards the majority of the fight, which took even more pop off of Frankie's punches.

Top 5.

Its hard to deny this guy title shits, he just keeps beating the best.

Frankie is a legend!

Id like to see him take another fight personally. I think Stephens deserves the next shot should he beat Aldo. I just don't know who they can match Frankie up with that would warrant a title shot (I dont think KZ is the fight for him). Maybe tue loser of Ortega x Holloway?

Frankie needs to drop down a weight, beating Cub in 2018 isn't even that great in my opinion.

Brian Ortega choked the guy half to death twice, Frankie point-fighted him for 3 rounds and Cub landed the harder shots, whilst essentially throwing nothing.

Frankie looked solid, but far from entertaining.

Elkins.

Darren deserves a contender fight, but it is a low risk fight for Frankie tbh so both guys would probably want it. They are the most deserving of a contender fight anyway.

Cub landed the harder shots,
tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

He actually did though, he lost all 3 rounds, but when he did land (not very often), they were harder.
Gonna have to disagree here. Cub was rocked while running away, and Frankie was unrattled while charging forward.

For someone who was coming back too soon, Cub's hard shots should have done much more than they did.

If Max beats Ortega then probably Max. Not much left for him at 145.

Judging by history we all know Frankie gets tie fights off one win so....

He actually did though, he lost all 3 rounds, but when he did land (not very often), they were harder.

He only went on the offensive like twice in the whole fight. In round three when he actually engaged and went forward he busted up Frankie. I don't understand why he wasn't even trying. I guess he was terrified of Frankie holding him down.

He looked very good yesterday, crisp boxing and ate anything he got hit with. And if he did get hit he hit cub in return

What?? Urea Flamer?? The most overrated fighter in the history of the sport.

Baseless claim. Get outta fucking town.

If anything Urijah is underrated today because his repeated inability to win a UFC title made him a running joke and distracted from both his fantastic WEC career and his dominant non-title performances in the octagon.

He should wait for the Holloway vs Ortega fight. If Holloway wins, try to book that fight again, if Ortega wins, maybe Stephens could be a good one, assuming he beats Aldo.

HOLLOWAY!

lol

who else has he got

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back