Frankie Just outstruck cub. What fight does he take next?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
After ten years in the top 5, Frankie just secured another top 10 victory over cub swanson.

jqPGP5.gif

E9BN2v.gif

I think he needs one more win before fighting for the title at 145lbs, but I wouldn't be against him dropping to 135lbs and fighting for a title there. What do you think is next for Frankie? Moicano, KZ maybe?

Wouldn't be surprised if they give him an immediate shot if Holloway starches Ortega. Really depends on that fight and if Stephens can starch Aldo.

I don't care who has the belt. Frankie is the real champion of the lower weight classes.

A million more rematches...he's the next Uriah Faber.

If Max beats Ortega, they may as well do the Frankie fight.

I'm cool with all the options listed.

Frankie is in legend territory, whoever he fights I'll watch.

Max would be fun.

I hope he doesn't fight TJ. TJ is too quick for Frankie I think.

After ten years in the top 5, Frankie just secured another top 10 victory over cub swanson.

jqPGP5.gif

E9BN2v.gif

I think he needs one more win before fighting for the title at 145lbs, but I wouldn't be against him dropping to 135lbs and fighting for a title there. What do you think is next for Frankie? Moicano, KZ maybe?
He just needs to drop to 135.

Huge Frankie fan, but don't see him beating Max or Ortega.
Too young, too big, too good.

sigh of relief there, as an edgar supporter. dude is a warrior but I wish he'd stop taking fights that have no up side for him. he had nothing to gain and everything to lose in two straight fights now.

Missed the fight but it looks like Frankie added some kicks to his game. He will be better for it. Can't just box.

Such a beast and all time great. It’ll never happen, but I’d love to see Cruz vs. Edgar at 145.

Hopefully he'll face Max although I bet Frankie would love to get some vengeance with Ortega.

sigh of relief there, as an edgar supporter. dude is a warrior but I wish he'd stop taking fights that have no up side for him. he had nothing to gain and everything to lose in two straight fights now.

That’s why he’s Frankie Edgar and you’re not.

Anytime anywhere any weight

He just needs to drop to 135.

Huge Frankie fan, but don't see him beating Max or Ortega.
Too young, too big, too good.

Sadly I agree. But I still think there's a lot of top guys at 145 or 135 that Frankie can beat, and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the quality wins on Frankie's record when he's done. His career has been incredible, and he can realistically add a few more top ten wins to that resume before he's done.

Last edited:
Back