France24 live coverage of what French Police have called most likely a terror attack.

I really wish that Muslim communities in Western nations would do more to police their own reactionary fundamentalist elements.

yea, im not really sure what to make of this. how often does your average muslim truly know that much about the killers among them? maybe they know it all, maybe nothing. i really dont know.

as for just hardline "radical" islamic beliefs in general.....i guess the very nature of the moderates leads them to be bullied by the more violent ones? isnt that true of any group?

there are some who stand up to them. some powerful stories of that taking place, and some hilarious ones. like the muslims who called the fbi on the undercover fbi agent. but i too would like to see more of a muslim stance against the radicals. i dont know whos fault it is that such a thing isnt happening more, or if its anyone's fault.

If you flip the pic and crop it, his head kinda looks like a ball sack.
tpZOlBF.jpg

yea, im not really sure what to make of this. how often does your average muslim truly know that much about the killers among them? maybe they know it all, maybe nothing. i really dont know.
Only one in three British Muslims would report a jihadist if they did know one. That number would certainly be lower for those in (or recently immigrating from) the Middle East.

Moreover, only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

I gotta say, tagging people and calling them out on incidences they aren't responsible for really isn't going to change their minds. If the pics, vids, and stats don't, your tag isn't going to, either.

It's either a lost cause or people will eventually work their way towards the truth.
Keep up the good work. I send my friends some of the vids and images you collect in hopes that they will someday become #woke. Thanks for aggregating relevant content.

Keep up the good work. I send my friends some of the vids and images you collect in hopes that they will someday become #woke. Thanks for aggregating relevant content.
Glad to help, sometimes I wonder how much of a difference it's making.

A country of great history living up to the insult of being a pack of chicken shits that surrender.

These poor policeman would still be alive if the French chickens in government grew a fucking spine and stopped importing violent Muslims from third world countries that breed second and third gen violent Muslim children.

It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Can you believe that it was actually the French who played such an integral and important role in beating these savages back hundreds of years ago?...fucking mind blowing what creature comforts and mass ignorance has done to us
Charles Martel would cri evrytiem he looked at modern day France.

A country of great history living up to the insult of being a pack of chicken shits that surrender.

These poor policeman would still be alive if the French chickens in government grew a fucking spine and stopped importing violent Muslims from third world countries that breed second and third gen violent Muslim children.

It's getting ridiculous at this point.
AKtpPCD.jpg

I'm as suprised as having a hangover after the booze
Obligatory:
French must move “beyond mere tolerance towards acceptance”
Justin-Trudeau.jpg

Back