France24 live coverage of what French Police have called most likely a terror attack.

Or when they blow up an airport, fly a plane into a tower or two, and mow people down with a truck, etc.

The hysteria!

i dont know what you or @KONE want from me lol. unless you guys are just trolling when i get cited in these muslim posts.

islam is the most violent religion today
i dont like it, even the moderate types

feel better?

Or when they blow up an airport, fly a plane into a tower or two, and mow people down with a truck, etc.

The hysteria!
Murder 50 people at a gay club, run over college kids with a car then get out and try to butcher them with a knife, throw acid on girl's faces.......

Whoa whoa guys, let's not over react here.

article-2329089-19F15F54000005DC-377_634x436.jpg

i dont know what you or @KONE want from me lol. unless you guys are just trolling when i get cited in these muslim posts.

islam is the most violent religion today
i dont like it, even the moderate types

feel better?

I tagged you because you were dismissing the concerns about Islamic terrorism and chalking it up to hysteria. We are at a point where Islamic terrorist attacks in Western countries happen every other week. Of course it's going to make the news and of course people are going to talk about it.

And yes, I do feel better. If you truly believe that, then I have no reason to tag you.

I tagged you because you were dismissing the concerns about Islamic terrorism

ive never done such a stupid thing. concern about ALL of islam is my main issue, and the level of concern we should have about radical islam.

And yes, I do feel better. If you truly believe that, then I have no reason to tag you.

i do believe those things, 100%. i also believe that there is an anti islam hysteria going on though.

was just thinking about this fucked up event earlier today. I hope those two guys taken into custody are being routinely tortured on a daily basis.
What I remember is how calmly this Muslim butchered these people.

I cannot imagine cutting off someone's head with those knives.

These Islamic jihadists are very very comfortable carving you up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Without hesitation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid fucking American gun laws. How many people have to die before they adopt European style gun control?

i do believe those things, 100%. i also believe that there is an anti islam hysteria going on though.
Oh yes, there is a building hysteria regarding Islam. Shame to, cause there are actually some beautiful things about Islam if you're willing to overlook the obvious issues. Islamic architecture is lovely for one. The sheer dedication they devote to their religion is also laudable. If nothing else, praying as often as they do is a level of devotion that most westerners will never devote themselves to in regards to their own religions. Dietary laws? Hell, we can't keep people from shoving cheeseburgers and soda into their maws and have the obesity to show for it.

No, Islam has some beauty to it. Hell, I'll even admit that Hijabs look damn sexy on some women.

I really wish that Muslim communities in Western nations would do more to police their own reactionary fundamentalist elements. It's really getting to a point were they wash the whole community in their bloodshed. I understand that at some level that is exactly what they want because it leads to more extremist when Western backlash occurs, but our nations don't exactly have a history of overlooking these sorts of continuous actions nor a lot of patience when it comes to issues of assimilation.

What's the death toll in France at this point???

Charlie hebdo, bataclan, etc, etc....

I gotta say, tagging people and calling them out on incidences they aren't responsible for really isn't going to change their minds. If the pics, vids, and stats don't, your tag isn't going to, either.

It's either a lost cause or people will eventually work their way towards the truth.

Back