France24 live coverage of what French Police have called most likely a terror attack.

Is that really an ISIS flag this asshole is draped in walking around out in the open? Wow

I'm all for free speech and expression but if i saw someone waving an isis flag id take one for the team and risk going to jail.

Lol pics, vids, and stats. You mean tweets and memes?

This isn't an issue where there's a monopoly on the truth, it's one of moral decision-making and proportionate reaction.

What's more interesting re: the tagging of people like @JonnyRingo84 is that since there aren't any posters on here who actually support this kind of violence (though there may have been one or two at some point), anyone opposing the most extreme virulent reaction is deemed an enemy that needs to be "called out".

from what i can tell, i repeatedly get called out simply for taking the stance that radical islam is different from islam. its neither an inherently violent, or peaceful, ideology. though, i also take an inflammatory stance that all those who think islam is inherently evil/violent are hysterics. so that may put more of a target on my back, but i do believe that.

this is little different imo than the wave of panic that swept the US over "anarchists" in the 19 teens and twenties, or communist subversives at other times. there is something legitimately to be fearful of, but then it just spirals out of F'ing control among your average american to a level thats completely irrational.

Yeah, it's only tweets and memes. I've never posted stats and hardcore evidence before. Ever.

It's your right to call them out but if they haven't learned by now, they won't. And they weren't flooding the thread with their Islam apologist crap, either. I guess after so many terrorist attacks, they realize how futile it is, not to mention tiresome. Some people are beyond reaching and others will have to wake themselves up. Just my opinion.

there is a problem in islam. im certainly not denying that.

heres my problem though....how many muslims were actively killing people last year, or even playing a supporting role to the killing? ill be generous and we'll say 500k. do you realize how small of a number that is when compared to the overall muslim pop.?

ive also pointed out that muhammad was more moderate than isis lol. that makes me an "apologist" somehow. i dont like the F'ing faith, but im just not ready to claim that theyre all pedos and honor killers. thats silly and dishonest. some might say hysterical.

Unfuckingbelievable
SoImN7V.jpg

Back