France24 live coverage of what French Police have called most likely a terror attack.

efe.jpg

Fear of Le Pen is mightier than the fear of the sword?
xlnd2r7z4ssy.jpg

What pisses me off is that Australia isn't learning from what is happening in Europe, we are still importing thousands of muslims each year into our once great country. The stupid politicians are going to have to accept they are to blame for changing the West permanently because they were gutless to speak up. No one will say no to muslim immigration because they are scared of being called racist and islamophobic. They'd rather our females are raped, we are murdered, simply because they can't handle feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed if they are called names, it seems that is the worse out of the two. Hurt feelings!

Aus was supposed to be strict on immigration too. Didn't they give those boat people a hard time and even made camps in Papua New Guinea?

But open borders for Muslims for some reason, housing and welfare for eternity. Globalists pulling strings hard.

Can you believe that it was actually the French who played such an integral and important role in beating these savages back hundreds of years ago?...fucking mind blowing what creature comforts and mass ignorance has done to us

Yep battle of tours, the French finally stopped the North African/Spanish Muslim expansion. Sad what it's come to.

Paris gets enriched every couple of months, but they won't stop importing savages from Middle East and North Africa.

I understand if you need immigrants to fill jobs, but there are tons of better places in the world to attract immigrants that are more productive and peaceful.

Was he really armed with an AK-47? A legit full auto one?

Either way, doesn't France have strict gun control? I honestly done know their policy on civilian tactical guns (semi-auto rifles with ~30 round mag)

Back