France in shock as VIDEO of student threatening teacher with ‘gun’ in class goes viral

Es una cultura diferente.....difícil de juzgar

He's about as French as I'm black.
most of the FRENCH soccer team is black and FRANCE was celebrating these black players success in the world cup so yes he is FRENCH, you have to accept the bad with the good. This student is obviously wrong thus he should be punished but the real French are going to look a lot different in the next 200 years from what they used to look 200 years ago.

most of the FRENCH soccer team is black and FRANCE was celebrating these black players success in the world cup so yes he is FRENCH, you have to accept the bad with the good. This student is obviously wrong thus he should be punished but the real French are going to look a lot different in the next 200 years from what they used to look 200 years ago.
French are descendants of Gauls, who were culturally and linguistically Celtic in origin. Africans can only be French if they embrace its culture and language. Why does "real" French have to look different 200 years from now? Are you so obsessed with immigration that you place it above preservation of heritage?

They may be in France, but these aren't French:
m-2.jpg

53cac7216bb3f7117c032812-750-508.jpg

French are descendants of Gauls, who were culturally and linguistically Celtic in origin. Africans can only be French if they embrace its culture and language. Why does "real" French have to look different 200 years from now? Are you so obsessed with immigration that you place it above preservation of heritage?

They may be in France, but these aren't French:
m-2.jpg

53cac7216bb3f7117c032812-750-508.jpg
Heritage and cultures change over time....I'm not obsessed with immigration as i've always said immigration should be vetted but at the same time the west does not reproduce thus to keep the current system(best in history) chugging along you do need immigrants. For example, your from Vancouver correct? When someone thought of a typical Vancouverite a hundred years ago this person is a lot different than what most people view a Vancouverite currently. A typical Vancouverite currently looks different and also follows a different culture from the one hundred years ago.

to be fair the west can learn a lot from the arab world in regards to a nuclear family oriented culture and encouraging some modesty. Of course the arab world can learn a lot from the west as well.

What grown man selects their occupation as soccer player..... But whos gonna pay the welfare in 200 years? China?

to be fair the west can learn a lot from the arab world in regards to a nuclear family oriented culture and encouraging some modesty. Of course the arab world can learn a lot from the west as well.

Really it could just as easily re-learn it from it's own history. It's only recently that the atheism+materialism+consumerism has set in. The Western cultures were much more religious and traditional / family oriented historically.

But it's true that that can be re-learned from various places to some extent. Religions in general tend to favor that sort of thing.

Heritage and cultures change over time....I'm not obsessed with immigration as i've always said immigration should be vetted but at the same time the west does not reproduce thus to keep the current system(best in history) chugging along you do need immigrants. For example, your from Vancouver correct? When someone thought of a typical Vancouverite a hundred years ago this person is a lot different than what most people view a Vancouverite currently. A typical Vancouverite currently looks different and also follows a different culture from the one hundred years ago.

Sure it changes over time, but the rapid pace of change is entirely the work of politicians importing Africans/Arabs by the hundreds of thousands each year rather than natural exchange of culture. Over a million Muslim asylum shoppers moved to Europe in the past 3 years, most of them do not speak the local languages or have any employable skills. There is nothing the West should learn from Middle Eastern shitholes, where your so called "family oriented culture" oppresses women and minorities to the extreme. If you want to live beside them, be my guest.

Business as usual in a new and exciting Europe.

Nice to see France to try to keep up with Sweden. A Swedish teacher was raped by a student a couple of weeks ago. In public schools where a vast majority of students come from outside of Europe, teachers are regularly threatened and victims of violence.

Business as usual in a new and exciting Europe.

Nice to see France to try to keep up with Sweden. A Swedish teacher was raped by a student a couple of weeks ago. In public schools where a vast majority of students come from outside of Europe, teachers are regularly threatened and victims of violence.
Im curious did you end up voting for the Swedish democrats?

These fucking "history lessons".

It's not about skin color. It's about culture and social normality.

You're bringing in people where this is "normal" behavior and it definitely clashes with western values and should not become the "norm".

Im curious did you end up voting for the Swedish democrats?
Nope, I was one of the few (13,056 in total out of 6,535,271 voters) that voted for Citizens' Coalition (Medborgerlig Samling). They received a whoopin' 0,20% of the votes.

Nope, I was one of the few (13,056 in total out of 6,535,271 voters) that voted for Citizens' Coalition (Medborgerlig Samling). They received a whoopin' 0,20% of the votes.
Why? Isnt the survival of Sweden dependent on immigration reform right now?

Why? Isnt the survival of Sweden dependent on immigration reform right now?
It's too late for that as the rapidly changing demography dictates. Citizens' Coalition pushes for stricter and better immigration policy than the Swedish Democrats and I have always voted for the lesser evil and for once, I wanted to vote more ideologically.

There are two things that could combat the issues Sweden are facing; Circular migration and closed borders (except for skilled immigration). Neither of those will ever come to fruition.

In the end, this is what Swedes want (mass-immigration) and therefore, I can only hope that their dreams will be fulfilled and enriched.

Can I join the circle jerk too?

When did the Frenchmen start acting like 3rd world savages?

Something in the water?

Probably when the country became overrun with third world savages.

And look at all the bitch ass punks in that video, laughing, posing while that shit is going on.

Back