France in shock as VIDEO of student threatening teacher with ‘gun’ in class goes viral

Chances are the French teacher was one of the European liberals that supported mass immigration of economic migrants in the first place.

156308.jpeg

Let’s be fair: we all wanted to point guns at our teachers. This guy is living he dream.

For real though, that’s traumatizing.

Women in the west are more turned on by immature violence than you think. Maybe she secretely liked it. Many, many women think with their twats, and their twats tell them these are "the tough cool guys." They will find ways to tell the civilized guys to shut up, while they usher in their immature, sad fantasy guys. Civilization? To hell with that when you get plowed by more different guys when it crumbles.

Feminism. I just taught you its real purpose.

Women in the west are more turned on by immature violence than you think. Maybe she secretely liked it. Many, many women think with their twats, and their twats tell them these are "the tough cool guys." They will find ways to tell the civilized guys to shut up, while they usher in their immature, sad fantasy guys. Civilization? To hell with that when you get plowed by more different guys when it crumbles.

Source: drunk guy on barstool

Would it be okay to put a gun to your mom’s face or is that going too far?
None of its ok.. But to be completely honest, certain moms would respect theirvsons more for that kind of pathetic behavior. Women think like that. Areas with homes without dad's reflect it.

None of its ok.. But to be completely honest, certain moms would respect theirvsons more for that kind of pathetic behavior. Women think like that. Areas with homes without dad's reflect it.
I think you’re rambling and don’t know that much about psychology or sociology. Anyway not very interested to have an online debate with someone who thinks women get aroused by being threatened to kill. Sounds like you read to much r/redpill and not enough real info.

I think you’re rambling and don’t know that much about psychology or sociology. Anyway not very interested to have an online debate with someone who thinks women get aroused by being threatened to kill. Sounds like you read to much r/redpill and not enough real info.

You don't think women get aroused by violence? Oops.

I think you’re rambling and don’t know that much about psychology or sociology.

Psychologists n sociologists don’t know much about psychology and sociology. More humanities than sciences.

Modern day feminism is NOT based on achieving equality. That's the first step in understanding it. It's an ideological group of women who seek power. They want dominance, not harmony.

So it's a political movement who seeks to usurp power.

They have almost no wisdom at all and base everything off of anecdotes, the way they feel about things, and ignore all history lessons prior to the industrial age.

Modern day feminism is NOT based on achieving equality. That's the first step in understanding it. It's an ideological group of women who seek power. They want dominance, not harmony.

So it's a political movement who seeks to usurp power.

They have almost no wisdom at all and base everything off of anecdotes, the way they feel about things, and ignore all history lessons prior to the industrial age.

True. They just want the civilized men to shut up, and quit trying to make things organized and decent; those things aren't sexy.

I just had a kid with one, ironically. She is truly, truly not very intelligent. I hope the kid doesn't get her brains. Like, she doesn't "get" Shaun of the dead, but can watch Harry potter movies over and over. We are letting idiots erase thousands of years of wisdom.

She's not a great mom, either. Emotional outbursts at the baby crying; strange whining.. In therapy. She just really wanted my kid, and got me off a double rebound.

Last edited:
True. They just want the civilized men to shut up, and quit trying to make things organized and decent; those things aren't sexy.

I just had a kid with one, ironically. She is truly, truly not very intelligent. I hope the kid doesn't get her brains. Like, she doesn't "get" Shaun of the dead, but can watch Harry potter movies over and over. We are letting idiots that stupid erase thousands of years of wisdom.

She's not a great mom, either. Emotional outbursts at the baby crying; strange whining.. In therapy. She just really wanted my kid, and got me off a double rebound.

Thanks for giving the world kids you can´t be around to educate.

most of the FRENCH soccer team is black and FRANCE was celebrating these black players success in the world cup so yes he is FRENCH, you have to accept the bad with the good. This student is obviously wrong thus he should be punished but the real French are going to look a lot different in the next 200 years from what they used to look 200 years ago.

Yeah, that is what Genocide is all about.

France will not be France. There will be no French culture. Real diversity will be erased.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

When did the Frenchmen start acting like 3rd world savages?

Something in the water?

Import the 3rd World. Get 3rd World problems.

Given how the School System in W. Europe and USA has been highjacked by Cultural Marxists it wouldn't surprise if she was one of those "Refugees Welcome", "Love not Hate" types.

Back