France in shock as VIDEO of student threatening teacher with ‘gun’ in class goes viral

the west does not reproduce thus to keep the current system(best in history) chugging along you do need immigrants.

No, they don't. This argument has been dispelled over & over again. Third world immigrants are not going to "keep this system chugging", especially as automation takes over. They will utterly destroy these first world countries.

The only solution to low birth rates is to move back to a conservative, traditional family value culture.

For example, your from Vancouver correct? When someone thought of a typical Vancouverite a hundred years ago this person is a lot different than what most people view a Vancouverite currently. A typical Vancouverite currently looks different and also follows a different culture from the one hundred years ago.

Don't compare a city to an entire country. There is no 'Vancouver identity'. There is, however, a French identity. And once the French become a minority in their own country, that identity, along with the French culture, will be destroyed, and so too will France. So no, France doesn't need these immigrants. It needs conservative, traditional family values.

to be fair the west can learn a lot from the arab world in regards to a nuclear family oriented culture and encouraging some modesty.

Thank you for proving my point, you utter, utter moron.

But you don't understand what the 'nuclear family' is.

most of the FRENCH soccer team is black and FRANCE was celebrating these black players success in the world cup so yes he is FRENCH, you have to accept the bad with the good. This student is obviously wrong thus he should be punished but the real French are going to look a lot different in the next 200 years from what they used to look 200 years ago.

Not really.

French people may simply round up the invaders and toss them out.

France is for the French. Not for Africans and not for Middle East muslims.

Modern day feminism is NOT based on achieving equality. That's the first step in understanding it. It's an ideological group of women who seek power. They want dominance, not harmony.

So it's a political movement who seeks to usurp power.

"Feminism isn't about women, it's about power" - feminist

Not really.

French people may simply round up the invaders and toss them out.

France is for the French. Not for Africans and not for Middle East muslims.
i dont feel this will ever happen, kebab is more likely to become the national dish in france soon. In a hundred years i am certain the french culture will be very different from what it is today and culture evolves so a glass half full side of me is excited.

You think Europe needed endless growth and overpopulation to maintain a civil society? Gimme a fkn break. The rest of the world is overpopulating, and it's going to be theeeeee problem facing the world rather soon.. But places that maintained a balance that allowed them to avoid this disaster, need to be punished? Or changed? Only the people near the very top needed ""growth"" in Europe, so they could short term profit; you have listened well to the propaganda they have paid for.
I personally dont think the world needs more people and humans should be reproducing less. However, in our current system the young pay for the old. Everyone raves about technology and automation but in reality healthcare is getting more and more expensive. Thus you need workers to pay for the people who are not working. Even if you use the automation argument in regards to the lesser need of workers than where is all this product going to be sold to? The world is so connected nowadays and will only be connected even more in the future. Immigration is just something that the west needs to eat if they want to grow their businesses in the non-west part of the world.

I personally dont think the world needs more people and humans should be reproducing less. However, in our current system the young pay for the old. Everyone raves about technology and automation but in reality healthcare is getting more and more expensive. Thus you need workers to pay for the people who are not working. Even if you use the automation argument in regards to the lesser need of workers than where is all this product going to be sold to? The world is so connected nowadays and will only be connected even more in the future. Immigration is just something that the west needs to eat if they want to grow their businesses in the non-west part of the world.

These immigrants/refugees are paying few taxes, so your argument is bullshit.

Immigration will destroy the West, not maintain it.

The world is headed for collapse with the current system, actually. The exhaustion of resources will mean total disaster in the future, and that will mean a less connected world.

Why would they be in shock over this when they have regularly have had dozens of cars torched.
And if France was really talking about this incident, I would have noticed it in the European news I read.

i dont feel this will ever happen, kebab is more likely to become the national dish in france soon. In a hundred years i am certain the french culture will be very different from what it is today and culture evolves so a glass half full side of me is excited.

Kebab is shit and culture doesn't change like this, unless it's allowed to happen (which means this is preventable). You are not French or European, so you feel no connection to that part of the world. However to people who do feel a connection, they do not want this to happen. Immigration will NOT maintain Europe, it will ONLY destroy it. You have yet to provide an argument why this is wrong.

These immigrants/refugees are paying few taxes, so your argument is bullshit.

Immigration will destroy the West, not maintain it.

The world is headed for collapse with the current system, actually. The exhaustion of resources will mean total disaster in the future, and that will mean a less connected world.
People are more prosperous now than they have ever been, daddy Trump says it daily with all time lows on jobless rates. I believe technology will resolve a lot of the issues regarding pollution that the world currently faces.

Kebab is shit and culture doesn't change like this, unless it's allowed to happen (which means this is preventable). You are not French or European, so you feel no connection to that part of the world. However to people who do feel a connection, they do not want this to happen. Immigration will NOT maintain Europe, it will ONLY destroy it. You have yet to provide an argument why this is wrong.
Perhaps i dont have that emotional connection but in reality the French are still voting for the parties that are allowing immigration so it probably isnt as bad as people make it out to be. Furthermore, i know the arabs have invested billions upon billions of dollars into France and UK thus its not like the french havent benefited with their relationship with the arab world.

I'm no expert on France, but I'm not sure this is accurate. French are descendants of the Franks, who were culturally and linguistically Germanic in origin. There are remaining Gallic subcultures in France like the Bretons and the Gascons. The same pattern is true in England where the Angles and Saxons were Germanic tribes and the Welsh, Scots, and maybe Cornish are Celts.
yeah difference cultural waves and probably some but not tons of gene flow. Definitely a varied area too. You’ve got your Normandy which was taken over by danishes, burgundy which is an another really powerful, often semi independent duchy run by a different Germanic tribe, basques near the Pyrenees, of course Celtic speakers in Brittany, etc. All beta tho.

I understand your point. These migrants are costing billions. Net loss. So they aren't paying for the old people. Europeans on their owdn would have engineered a reasonable answer to the problem of a slightly aging population, and that problem would have been less severe than a problem with over population.

Yeah, I don't know either, but I'm not talking about demographic change, I'm talking about cultural change. The distinctiveness of Gallic subcultures from mainstream France seems to me to show just how much the Romans and then the Franks changed France.

Well, Roman influence, sure.

The Roman way of life persisted long after the "fall of Rome".

You could say the modern French are the sons of Romanized Guals and Franks.

I don't like Kebabs but Shawarma / Greek gyros are delicious . But most places just don't know how to do them right.

People are more prosperous now than they have ever been

Nothing to do with allowing third worlders flood into the West.

Perhaps i dont have that emotional connection but in reality the French are still voting for the parties that are allowing immigration so it probably isnt as bad as people make it out to be.

Most French haven't been exposed to how shit the 'enriched' neighbourhoods are. So yes, it's bad (Paris attacks, Charlie Hebdo attack, Nice attack etc etc). And it's only going to get worse.

Furthermore, i know the arabs have invested billions upon billions of dollars into France and UK thus its not like the french havent benefited with their relationship with the arab world.

We're talking about mass immigration, particularly from the Muslim world - which comes with absolutely no benefits. Nothing to do with "investment from Arabs". Don't try and change the subject.

Back