Fox is pushing for WWE to hire DC as commentator for Smackdown

I wonder if Fox is trying to find enough for DC to do so he won't stay with UFC once he retires from fighting?

This seems likely. I read that Fox really wants to hold onto DC. DC is also a wrestling fan so I can see him being into it.

Get paid playa.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

200.gif

tenor.gif

I know years ago it was reported that WWE wanted to hire Mike Goldberg to be their play by play when they went back to USA Network

Hope DC waits until after the Brock fight. I just know if he went over, WWE would have him shoot an angle with Brock.

MMA already gets labeled fake when pro-wrestling is crossed over (such as the case of Sonnen/Fedor), I don't need to see DC and Brock get into a fake scuffle on WWE TV to set up the "real" fight in the UFC. It tarnishes MMA and makes people question its legitimacy.

Beast Kos DC, Bones gets Lesnar fight , Bones kos DC again . DC retires.

DC is a huge fan of the attitude era, which is mainly WWE from 1995-2002. He doesn't really watch these days, they lost about 750k viewers a year at this point. They have about 2.3 million viewers each week now.

He still goes to events frequently and wasn't he just at their performance center with Cain?

That doesn't even make sense but it's coming from you. Do you ever make sense? I don't think so.

You claim others are insecure but you're the one who starts the argument about it. Why not just enjoy it instead of getting all defensive all the time?

Too late. @Congo66 already proved me correct.

There's ALWAYS insecure MMA fans when it comes to pro-wrestling. It is funny, for people who like watching dudes punch and kick each other in the face, they sure do fucking cry about the most mundane things.

No one was crying about pro wrestling being brought up. His post was about DC. Don't be so insecure.

It’s not that easy to call pro wrestling matches. He’s got to learn all the crazy names of their weird moves and stuff like that. I’m sure he would be fine at it but I dunno if he can jump right in there.

It’s not that easy to call pro wrestling matches. He’s got to learn all the crazy names of their weird moves and stuff like that. I’m sure he would be fine at it but I dunno if he can jump right in there.

He would be color commentary, not play by play.
So it would be more furthering storylines

You claim others are insecure but you're the one who starts the argument about it. Why not just enjoy it instead of getting all defensive all the time?
Says the guy getting defensive.... lol

No one was crying about pro wrestling being brought up. His post was about DC. Don't be so insecure.
Why are you being so insecure about it? It happens in every single thread and it did within seconds of me saying it would happen. lol

He would be color commentary, not play by play.
So it would be more furthering storylines

TBH I think he could do a good job as a commentator who got involved in storylines from time to time. Especially if he beats Lesnar FOR REALS then has to call one of his matches.

His gimmick name will be Champ Huge Balls

Sorry... Champ Champ Huge Balls

He still goes to events frequently and wasn't he just at their performance center with Cain?
He went to Wrestlemania which is WWE's biggest show of the year and is way bigger than anything else WWE does. He wasn't at the performance center with Cain. When you hear him talk of who he likes and the moments he likes its all from back in the day, besides the Wrestlemania he went to.

He went to Wrestlemania which is WWE's biggest show of the year and is way bigger than anything else WWE does. He wasn't at the performance center with Cain. When you hear him talk of who he likes and the moments he likes its all from back in the day, besides the Wrestlemania he went to.

If you ask any fan over 15 chances are it's going to be a wrestler from a previous generation, that's not saying much. I was wrong about him being at the performance center with Cain though.

If you ask any fan over 15 chances are it's going to be a wrestler from a previous generation, that's not saying much. I was wrong about him being at the performance center with Cain though.
The guys they have in the WWE are pretty good right now. The problem is the lazy booking/writing. You can watch one show a year and you'll literally have watched anything you can watch all year round. It's just the lack of competition and Vince being out of touch. If it keeps up this way they'll be well on their way to being below two million viewers by march of next year.

Back