Former ufc fighter Pat Barry Ko'd and UNCONSCIOUS for 5 minutes

When you have a propensity for getting KO'd in MMA why decide to fight against more technical strikers? Doh!

What? For a man his size he has excellent mobility and footwork. On top of that, his Leg kicks are technically beautiful. On top of that, he was a successful pro kickboxer long before he ever entered into MMA.

Surprised that he was a successful kickboxer. He always looks so sloppy out there (MMA)

and the gif looks like he got ko'd with a leaping left uppercut while the guys feet weren't even planted.

Pat "KOed" Barry.

Pat "Glass Chin" Barry.

His legs after that were like spazzing out bad, looked pretty nasty

Are there any videos that show him down for 5 minutes? Was his girlfriend there, and can we see her reaction?

I wanted to ask those same things but felt like too much of an ass. Thank you

That uppercut was thrown from downtown. Damn, I hope either a weight division change or change of career is in his future. Guy has too much heart for his own good.

Weight division change isn't a very good idea, there's people like Saki and Spong at LHW. And the guy who just knocked him out weighed in like 217 lbs or something. His chin is done.

The other guy looked really good, it was his Glory debut too, nice to have more heavyweights. Looked strong as hell.

Isn't it common knowledge that outside of the MMA circles everyone who has ever fought for the UFC is a champion?
Gunnar Nelson just did a grappling exposition and he was constantly being called a UFC champion.

Pat_Barry_vs._Zack_Mwekassa_2.gif

How em-barry-sing.

You are a valued member of sherdog, never forget that in the years to come as you make thousands of posts with this account.

Bless you and your contributions to the forum. We all benefit.

Love it

Surprised that he was a successful kickboxer. He always looks so sloppy out there (MMA)

I never thought he looked sloppy. He always looked good. He somtimes got a little wild, but I wouldn't classify him as "sloppy". You can't really try to be too straight up technical when you're at a massive reach advantage the way he usually was.

and the gif looks like he got ko'd with a leaping left uppercut while the guys feet weren't even planted

The GIF is a little misleading. He'd already been down about 30 seconds prior and was still badly hurt.

You are a valued member of sherdog, never forget that in the years to come as you make thousands of posts with this account.

Bless you and your contributions to the forum. We all benefit.

Thank you , sir ! You are welcome :icon_chee

What? For a man his size he has excellent mobility and footwork. On top of that, his Leg kicks are technically beautiful. On top of that, he was a successful pro kickboxer long before he ever entered into MMA.
No he wasn't...

I think you're stretching the meaning of successful quite a bit here. His best win is Gary Goodridge, who's now suffering from dementia pugilistica because he made a career out of being beat up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back