Former ufc fighter Pat Barry Ko'd and UNCONSCIOUS for 5 minutes

You initially stated "countless", I stated its a rare technique. I'm telling you bro, you don't throw lead uppercut by itself unless you A. Do it up close where you can immediately retract your hand back to your chin, B. Emplace them with combinations, or C. Feel like going to sleep.
You never said it was rare, you acted like it never caused KO's and even acted like a lead uppercut period isn't a common technique. There was no claim by me about it being at a certain range or not within combinations.

I've done plenty of Kickboxing and Boxing to know its a valid technique so you're not really teaching me anything, bro. Obviously you don't just run out spamming lead uppercuts, unless your Juan Manuel Marquez. I've seen him crack off three in a row in a fight.

BTW, the KO in question was "emplaced" within a combination. He threw a cross, hook, cross, lead uppercut, cross combination while Barry was on the retreat after being dropped once already...

I've done plenty of Kickboxing and Boxing to know its a valid technique so you're not really teaching me anything, bro.

Yea me too, perhaps we should meet up sometime and exchange technique

BTW, the KO in question was "emplaced" within a combination. He threw a cross, hook, cross, lead uppercut, cross combination while Barry was on the retreat after being dropped once already...

Once again another contradiction.. So it wasn't just a common utilize lead uppercut that completely koed him like you suggested

lol @ ufc champion. anyway:

Pat_Barry_vs._Zack_Mwekassa.gif

Pat_Barry_vs._Zack_Mwekassa_2.gif

Poor Pat. Hope he is ok.

Mos Def fucked him up something serious.

Gettind ko'd brutally 3 times in less than a year can't be good for the brain. This guy needs to find something else.

Beside this, Go head name some fights where the lead uppercut were the ko.

In this fight, Zack literally had to jump into it to generate power, that plus Barry was already rocked. Lead hand uppercut is not of the norm strikes. You have to land it in your power hand to generate that kind of ko

Pat_Barry_vs._Zack_Mwekassa_2.gif

Heres a nice one
Joe_Walcott_V_s_Ezzard_Charles.gif

Uppercuts with lead hand can certainly KO.

You dont see a 1 punch lead upper KO often because its hard to set it up without a punch.

One of the scariest uppercut KOs I've ever seen. Hope Pat's OK.

Once again another contradiction.. So it wasn't just a common utilize lead uppercut that completely koed him like you suggested
The fuck are you even talking about?

You made a big deal that a guy got KO'ed from a lead uppercut and claimed that throwing lead uppercuts are not "of the norm".

Me and other posters have shown that not only is it "of the norm" as a technique, but it also results in KO's many times.

End of discussion.

Now fuck off back to the Heavies ---->

Beside this, Go head name some fights where the lead uppercut were the ko.

George Foreman knocked out Gerry C ooney with a clean lead left uppercut, it was beautiful. He just stepped in and boom drops him.

[YT]3p7gyvgWz2A[/YT]

Last edited:
The fuck are you even talking about?

You made a big deal that a guy got KO'ed from a lead uppercut and claimed that throwing lead uppercuts are not "of the norm".

Me and other posters have shown that not only is it "of the norm" as a technique, but it also results in KO's many times.

End of discussion.

Now fuck off back to the Heavies ---->

Yes it is not of the norm to throw it way the fuck on the outside..I already stated people have thrown them but it is done on the inside and/or inconjuction with combo. You keep going about contradicting yourself. First saying its a common strikes then saying it's not. I'm done with you. Next time don't be quoting someone if you can't back shit up...

--------> Don't know what the fuck they are talking bout, this way

Back