Former Big Rigg fan here

I was his a big fan and when he moved up to MW I thought that, alright I think that they are too big for you, but lets see what you got.
Maybe, if you can eat what you want while not having to worry about weight you can get back to your old performances.
DAMM
This is really not a funny meme anymore, this is tragical.
I'm done defending him in every comment section and I'm done being a fan.
Absolutely ridiculous, really did not see this coming.
This guy is same the height as Conor and he can't make even fucking 185 pounds.

You are a fan or not ?

Have you considered that maybe his body is wrecked and he can't cut weight good enough anymore.

There must be something going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of. I'm guessing either a psychiatric or a physical health problem.

Time to pull a Rumble after failing to make 170 and 185 and move up and ve a force at 205.

There must be something going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of. I'm guessing either a psychiatric or a physical health problem.

pituitary disorder imo

So this was the final straw, huh?

I'm still a fan lol. This only adds up to his unintentionally comedic persona. I love his fighting style too. I'm not even looking forward to seeing Fedro vs Mitrione or Floyd vs Conor, but I'm definitely not missing Johny vs Boetsch. Go Johny!

08_hendricks_vs_story_001.jpg

I love him more than ever, looking like a hobo, missing weight all the time, having em all fries. War Pig Rigg!!

Time to pull a Rumble after failing to make 170 and 185 and move up and ve a force at 205.

205 is so pathetic outside of the top 3 that it really isn't that crazy of an idea even though he will be ridiculously undersized.

I see plenty of fighters at 185 that could make the top 10 at 205 with ease.

Bud? Is that supposed to imply that you're a tough guy?

Why don't you go follow him through one day of either pads or wrestling (probably half or one third of his workout) and let me know how that works out for you, you clueless dolt.

I'm not a fan of Hendricks. I relish his losses and can't stand his personality, but don't sit there talking about how he's lazy. It just shines a light on how ignorant you are.
What do you attribute him missing weight 3 out his last 4 fights to?

Cut him. post-USADA Hendricks has been annoying and unprofessional.

I'm big bonered.

The fat bastard, no willpower Johny missed weight at 185! WTF!? Totally unprofessional. Maybe I can understand him missing weight at 170, but not at 185.

I was never a fan of Johny because he whines too much. Clearly, he eats too much.

I'm sure he works gard but he has admitted it himself. Undisciplined with his diet and overconfident in his abilities to lose weight.

The guys wrestling coach posted his pictures at the local McDonald's and said not to serve him and to call him if he went there. You don't do stuff like that to someone who doesn't have serious discipline problems.
That was in college you dolt, over a decade ago. Two decades ago you were pooping your pants, should we say you have incontinence problems today?

or a dependency. He was always quirky but something just seems off in all his recent interviews.

Whatever it is I hope he gets it sorted out.

I'm not there to see how he trains, but these medical excuses are no longer valid at 185 lbs.

The guy should be able to make 185 without cutting hardly anything.

or a dependency. He was always quirky but something just seems off in all his recent interviews.

Whatever it is I hope he gets it sorted out.
I hadn't considered that but it has been known to happen, fighters getting hooked on painkillers etc.

He didn't make weight who gives a fuck LoL. At least it's funny to talk about and it makes Sherdog fun.

Him v. Boetsch should be a great fight.

Hendricks needs to go full bad guy now and dress like the Burger King Hamburgler.

What do you attribute him missing weight 3 out his last 4 fights to?

Physical ailments which are not uncommon in guys who've been cutting weight as long as he has while failing to adhere to a very strict diet to ease the process as much as possible.

So in regard to his dietary discipline, yes, you could phrase that as a form of laziness, but people who genuinely believe that anyone in the ufc isn't enduring daily workouts which would cause any normal person to vomit from exhaustion are just naive and sound like fools.

Whatever happened to Youngsteinel? Pretty sure he used to be Johny biggest fan lol

Back