Happy new year sherbros

DjolexMTL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I want to wish everybody here health and success for the upcoming year.

I would also wish you dates with Victoria secret models, but that's pretty much a given with our universal sherdog height and build.

Even though we sometimes get into heated debates here, I love this community and I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I'm not a big forum fan, and I'm certaintly not a big social media guy, but this place is like a little oasis within my phone that I can visit for news and discussion about this sport that I love so much.

Much love everybody

Screenshot_20231231_233143_Chrome.jpg

My body is ready to fuck 2024.

E0PkC4h.jpg

Username checks out, happy new year to you too sherbro

i fail to see what my username has to do with you assuming im a sherBro?
how you know we not a sherSis or a sherFEM....
also be mindful that not everywhere is it new years yet.. in fact its 11pm in cali

not a good start to the new year bro. not good at all.
<{nope}>

Last edited:
Happy new years sherbros

And I’ve never done it before - but I want to thank the mods and people that keep this place going

I’ve been here in 15+ years seen the best and worst of times …. When the layout changes were going on I thought it might be the end …. But it’s back and rolling - and I’m happy that I get to continue to waste time here and avoid spending time with my wife lol

Forreal though - thanks to those that make this place continue to go on …. And cheers to everyone - may 2024 be much Fkn better then 2023

Back