Forgotten big wins

Ricardo Lamas defeating two absolutely massive hype trains at the time in Hastu Hioki and Erik Koch back to back.
Both guys were supposed to beat Aldo.

Jones vs Vera

6h1gsl_jpg_medium_medium_medium.gif

Brenneman over Story on short notice.
King Mo over Mousasi
Moose's upkick KO over Jacare
Bisping over Kang (Kang was top 10 at the time and immediately fell off)
Jardine over Chuck
Sokoudjou over Little Nog
Sokoudjou over Arona
Varner over Cerrone (superb fight)
Varner over Barboza (great upset)

Tim's probably gonna knock him........ oh wait

randy-couture_tim-sylvia.gif
I was literally scared for Randy, I thought big Tim was gonna light him up and get back to his big punching days. Then Randy went on to whoop GG after this, was a exciting time.

Sokoudjou’s back-to-back KO wins over Lil’ Nog and Arona a mere six weeks apart back in Pride

everyone thought he was the next big thing, but...not so much.

All chael sonnen 47 wins 47-0 P4P GOAT
How many people have you referred to as the GOAT in the 2 weeks you've been on here? You do know it's a singular distinction, right lol?

EDIT: no joke the next thread I went to after this one you referred to Latifi as the GOAT! Although you did say it in lower case letters so maybe he is a second tier GOAT? Or maybe you just meant the animal...?

How many people have you referred to as the GOAT in the 2 weeks you've been on here? You do know it's a singular distinction, right lol?

EDIT: no joke the next thread I went to after this one you referred to Latifi as the GOAT! Although you did say it in lower case letters so maybe he is a second tier GOAT? Or maybe you just meant the animal...?
Thanks for taking care of my posts zagar.

Chad Mendes koeing Darren Elkins

Yair Rodriquez winning against Dan Hooker.

Jardine over Chuck
Coleman over Bonnar and Shogun
Saku over Belfort
Glover over Sokoudjou
Alistair's brother Valentijn over Couture
Babalu over Shogun
Kharitonov over Werdum

And maybe two of the least known:

Severn over Forrest

And Forrest over Chael

Back